DFW Get Together March 7

focus

OK, guys March 7th, 4pm at Hooters in Mesquite, just off of 635 and TownEast Blvd....

A little GTG to meet the local owners... TCCoA based and open to all... there will be several SC's, MN12's, and SHO's in attendance... This would be a good place to be seen and get information on the upcoming "Fordbastards" April Austin Fun Run and June "Fordbastards" Convention.

Please let us know if you can attend....

Thanks
Dave Reeves
TxChapterTCCoA

4pm @ Hooters... I'll try to make it. Can't promise that the car will be looking its best, but it'll be good to meet some of you all.
Have you had a lot of response?

4pm @ HOOTERS in Mesquite

Those Who PLAN to attend:

Focus--------------'93 T-Bird
SilverBullitt--------'95 SC 5spd
Cooks2k-----------'97 Sport
BluBird------------'91 5.0 HO
Kenshi*********'94 T-Bird
Blue92------------'92 SHO
dnfleming---------'96 T-Bird "GT"
b00stedv6biRd---'92 SC
BMAC-------------'97 T-Bird
DougFranklin-----'95 SC
MREED-----------'95 T-Bird "Roush"
Kaptn'Obvious---'95 T-Bird
SHOMurph-------' SHO
Tweakd*******'97 Mark VIII
BArnold----------'95 Cougar XR7
TbirdSCFan------'90 SC
systemrage2000--'92 SHO
Curds301----------'90 SHO

*** = tenative

It's been hit and miss on the weather lately, so who knows :confused: we may all show up covered in MUD... No biggie, no judging, just PICS.....:thumbsup:

Hope to see you there!!!
SPREAD THE WORD!!!

Last edited:
b00stedv6biRd said:
Some guy down the street at a car audio place has a nice Mark VIII. I'm going to mention it to him.

Duane since I was late anyway and had to go to Haltom off 820 afterword I sure wish I picked you up. Sorry!

TbirdSCFan, Sorry I missed you, as it was after 5 before I could get there.

Got a ride in the blown 4.6 bird of Stephen from Tulsa. Talk about bustn em lose from 30-40mph and again when it shifts. Best accelerating bird I have riden in. And, to me, it is about the best looking and still look stockish.

Hope to see you guys in June at MSR, I hope, whether you run or not.;)

Doug

Yeah.. Stephen's done some work. He brought the car out a couple of years ago and just had the plain 4.6 in it. I'm rather impressed at his enginuity at getting the blower attached, plumbing the air/water intercooler and fabricating the intake. Its not much to look at, but guess it worked out. Needs to do something to dress up that blower.

Here is Chris Manley finishing his donuts in his Chameleon 95 SC. Pic by Dave (focus).:eek:

Attachments

• p1010264.jpg
    p1010264.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 103
texas meet

I need to dress the engine compartment up some. I have been puting all my energy into parts that make the car go fast not beautification if it was not functional. It has been fun building parts and making them work. I have a couple of tiny little projects in the work tomorow.

I am going to add the remote fuel door release to the car since it was absent in 96 and above cars.

I am also going to get some pipe insulation to put over the custom intake tube that I made.

I was just trying to keep the car real low profile and not attract to much attention by the wrong people IE police.

The front bumper mod did let the car run cooler.

Attachments

• race.jpg
    race.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 87
picture of my car clean

since my car was not clean here is a picture.

Attachments

• side clean.jpg
    side clean.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 99
Love the air mod!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone, the side pic does not do the car justice. It looks low, long, and sleek in real life. Pic looks stuby. Somehow that little scoop compliments the wing and the 96/97 molding to be a about the best bird I have seen and in a subtle way. Also I never liked 93-95 SC wheels, but on this car they are just right. Wouldn't change a thing.

blown96bird: you should join Fordbastards in the Yahoo Groups. Or at least attend the events. They DRIVE their cars and make them for function.

Back