Sunoco sponsorship for club has been renewed

fast Ed

Hey guys

Received an e-mail back from Sunoco Canada today, they have renewed their sponsorship of our club for 2004.

We will be supplied with $5.00 off Ultra 94 coupons, and some complimentary wash coupons again as well. There will also be some Ultra 94 decals, posters, and license plate frame available for people who would like those too.

As I did last year, I will pass these out at selected events and club trips, hopefully earlier in the year than I did in 2003. :rolleyes:

One more reason to come on out to an SCCoO event !! ;)

cheers,
Ed N.

fast Ed N said:
...As I did last year, I will pass these out at selected events and club trips, hopefully earlier in the year than I did in 2003. :rolleyes:

One more reason to come on out to an SCCoO event !! ;)

Geez! Why do I always seem to miss the meets where there are free hand-outs?!?!?! I remembered hearing about a sponsorship by Sunoco last year, and then never heard about it again.

Regardless, I think this is great news, and I applaud Ed for taking the time to solicit this kind of response from companies like Sunoco!

Cheers,

Sean

yeah we should be sponsered by mangum powers, free ported blowers for all!!!!

but it's pretty cool that the club is sponsered.

Sean, I'm going to try work out a better method of distributing and tracking the coupons this year ... it was rather haphazard last year.

thx,
Ed N.

Mikey, I picked up your coupons on your behalf and also used them on your behalf. That'll learn you to come to more meetings instead of umbrella drink night at the gay bar.

Superbird281 said:
I din' get no coopnzz last yehar. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Adnrew you're acting like an SC owner with FMS. You'r car don' blow, it suckss.
Turblo35.1, pull beside. Hockey pucks my ***. Umbrella drinks get you chicks!!! I'm gay only for you dude.

KOBASSA POWER FOREVER!

drinks.jpg

I was thinking more along the lines of a drink for this superbird281 guy that likes fruity drinks
strawb_daiquiri.jpg

Maybe you have the same tastes as he does?:confused:
10pack.jpg

Thats my choice.:) :D

WTF is FMS? I know I suffer from the N/A victims' most deadly problem - the dreaded Blower Envy. I'm currently seeking professional help with professionals at Holley Hospital. ;)

Relax, Mike. Yes, both of my cars 'suck', so do yours - one's n/a and the other is a roots - LOL! Actually, they all 'suck', it's the vacuum created by the piston.....ah, nevermind. That one is way too easy, too.

Seriously, lighten up. Life is way too short. Enjoy what you've got.

What the **** is WTF?

FMS is Founding Member Syndrome. Catch it, and you'll be acting like me, Wayner, and John.

Put the heads and cams in your car already! 150 hp nawzz, get a chip burned and be done with it! You too shall be worthy.

Superbird281 said:
Put the heads and cams in your car already! 150 hp nawzz, get a chip burned and be done with it! You too shall be worthy.

Now if only everything in life was that simple. I wish. My combinationon is a little more complicated than that.

BTW - Silly rabbit, chips are for kids!

Back