Spring meet.......

White Lightning

Awright, It's that time of year, everybodies gettin' the iche, hmmm did I spell that right? Oh, well onward, methinks we should get a spring thing goin' on. So we can all meet and drink a few.....erhmm. ah have a little fun and socialiiiizzzzzee! hows that fer politically correct? anyway whatsya think, it's never too early to plan something. don't have to be elab. safe journeys, Frank H.

hopefully we will have a couple meets this year
didnt go to any last year

I might be interested--if she starts this spring--for a sunday
get together

Josh

i'm heading to the dyno maybe in a week or so. Maybe we can arrange a meet sometime in the end of march or beginning of april and have it at NE dyno. Anyone interested and want to organize something for a dyno day/spring meet?

Want to

HI Guys,

I am not sure the car will be on the road until mid summer but I wouldn't mind meeting up as I am new to SCCOA. Pls keep me posted.

Cisco

Sppareeeng Fling!

THAT'S THE SPIRIT. That dyno session sounds good to me! Don't think the White Tornado will be out by then either. But meeting you folks is half the fun, being the social animals we are! safe journeys, Frank.

i need to get to the dyno to do some fine tuning anyways before i start the race season so i figure why not make a cool get-together there and get all the cars dynoed.....3 pulls is $75...and an hour of dyno time w/ wideband reading is $100. So its cheaper to get the hour of time, monitor your engine better and get some more pulls in.

OH, YEAH!

I'm in!, what date, what time, where? Ahh! I'm an old timer, last dyno I worked with was with my '67 Fairlane, 427c.i. Hi riser, not Thunderbolt they were earlier/faster, back in the '60s/'70s and they were driveshaft driven. It's been fun tho' watching technology change. Safe journeys, Frank

Dyno

SUNDAY OCTOBER 5, 2003

Cody Mac Motorsports Cody Mac Motorsports
30 North Plains Industrial Rd. Suite 4
Wallingford, CT 06492
http://www.codymac.com
Phone : (203) 265-8012 Fax : (203) 562-3951

Featuring: Dash Plaques for the first 200 cars, Giveaways, Music by Johnny B., Concession Stands, 40 Trophies, 10 Technical Trophies plus Best of Show!!!!, Dyno Time available, Technical sessions on Clutches and how to run a professional racing operation.

This was fun last year if they have this cruise this year I will post it. Frank A 1967 Ford Fairlane You are as old as me I had 1965 T Bird rag top in high school.

Oh Yeah!!!!!

Hey Pete, good to know theirs another old fossil in this club, why should the youngun have all the fun, lookin' forward to meetin' ya. Had a '66 428 T-bird, way back when too! what a car, could those Bird cruise or what? L8trs, Frank H.

old birds

They sure could go and gas was 22.9 5 bucks and you would have a full tank. But try to make it last all night, that 390 4 barrel would suck a tank full of gas dry in one night of cruising. I did have one of the fastest cars in high school till that dam 396 chevy showed up oh well.

You youngsters are killing me.

I had a '63 Fairlane 500 in high school with a punched out 289 (if there really is such a thing). But of course by the time I had it, it was already over the 20 year old mark.

Good times.

Bored out 289 incher.......

Big thing back then was bore and stroke a 289, back then the idea was "there's substitue for cubic inches" the same sort of holds true to this day, either that or someone dropped in a latter "302" with solid lifter they were fun motors. Please in front of us "old guys" don't call "em 5.0 L. I hate when they did that, precisely why my '90 Stang had "302" flags on it. L8tr, White Lightning, aka, Frank H.

Back