PDA

View Full Version : Bored = Interesting FotoChop

SC UL8R1990
03-02-2004, 01:33 AM
i am no fotochop person by any means. This was done in MS Paint;) But i was bored and thought this was pretty darn good looking if it could be done. Opinions??

http://www.wd-co.com/pictures/albums/1078205506/1.jpg
deleted tbirds on tails, deleted white reverse lamps,deleted trunk lock,deleted ford emblem

Doug Franklin
03-02-2004, 03:58 AM
Love your pic!!!!

I got bored one day. Made it a hard top is all in this pic. Needs serious lowering to look right and combined with typical SWB cuts as well to give about 11" shorter overall. Needs better wheels and tires as well. I think channel sides and maybe chop the top if this is done to balance the proprtions better. Nose forward of wheels can be pulled in a little along the hood line then attach that nice aftermarket air damn to get it back down, and trim.

XxSlowpokexX
03-02-2004, 06:38 AM
looks like you two are trying to make an SC look like a BMW 850

:)

Doug Franklin
03-02-2004, 07:44 AM
HuH?:confused:

I guess Not!:D

Well post what an 850 looks like and I will tell ya. I was thinking of SWB and make it low slung.

CaifanSC
03-03-2004, 10:11 AM
I kinda like the first pic...but you HAVE to have the tbird somewhere man! I was thinking perhaps getting the hood emblem on the early model sc's and slapping it right in the middle where the trunk lock is supposed to be. I duno, i still think by taking out the birds you are missing something. ..but maybe its somethign that will grow on ya after you have it.

V6TERROR
03-03-2004, 07:13 PM
850 :D

V6TERROR
03-03-2004, 07:16 PM
Back.

Doug Franklin
03-03-2004, 08:03 PM
I love the very first pic up there and that is easy to do.

Oh isn't it beutiful.

Did not have that in mind. I have barrowed a pic of someone elses car I am trying to manipulate to make look like what I would like to do with an SC body. At least it is fun to play around on PC vs. build plastic models. I can get it choped and channeled but the SWB on the back roof pillar I need from another car at exact full side view. I don't have photo shop, just use paint. I am limited and it sure takes time. SO photo shop makes it easy, huh????

CaifanSC has a much better idea I think in his avatar.:D
Boobies!