I'm trying to plan a major London gathering

Neurotoxin

Hello, getting right to why I'm posting on your forum :) I tried to have a large get together in London last year, it went on but we had a very small turnout due to poor weather :(

I'm trying once again this year to have a G2G consisting of Mustangs, Foci, Contour/Mystiques, Probes, ZX2's, Cougars, Taurus, T-Birds and all other Ford/Merc powered performance vehicles. We may end up having a show with prizes depending on number of committed vehicles :)

I've made an official scheduled date of July 3rd and you all are invited :)

A location for the event is TBD at this point but I am looking at getting a section of Fanshawe Park :)

I'm whoring all the message boards and trying to contact all Ontario Ford clubs now so we can get some feedback on if our scheduled date will cause other club conflict and gauge interest :)

So far it looks promising........the Zx2 guys say they can get ~20 cars and I know that my club (see below) can get ~15 cars.

Please let me know if you and or your club might be interested.

I will post here as more info on this event becomes available.

Thank you,

Andy
Webmaster
London Area Mustang Club
www.lamc.ca

Last edited:
Hello, Andy.

This would certainly be the best way to advertise/invite everyone. It sounds as though you already have a pretty good gathering as it is, but i'm sure the more the merrier, right?

I'm sure that one of our moderators (guys?) may be able to help even further by providing a 'sticky' for your post for all to see for the next little while. As i'm sure you know with the winter weather most people are 'out of sight, out of mind' (no offense to anyone!) so while you may not have 20 people saying they're coming, in a months time that could easily change.

Do keep us posted with progress on this event and good luck with gathering more troops!

I don't know about anyone else, but.....

I'm in!!

Hmmmm, now which car am I gonna bring?

Sweet at least one SCCOA member! :D

Planning this event will help a bit more when I finally get a location locked in.

I will keep you all updated and I will post a link to the event thread on our forum.......our host for our site www.lamc.ca is really messed up right now so viewing our forum might not happen for a while :(

Oh and bring'em both :D

Andy

Hi Andy

Our club is tentatively planning on having an event (other than a track day at St. Thomas) in your area, since we have several members down there. So attending your gathering could work out fine for that.

May I suggest that you e-mail me directly as your event draws closer, maybe 3 - 4 weeks ahead of time ... then we can do another post on the board here, and make it a sticky.

My e-mail is: fastedn@allstream.net

cheers,
Ed Nicholson

woohoo!

Count me in!! Just keep us updated or should I say remind us when the date come a whee bit closer so no one forgets!

Jake

I will be wherever I can go this year. Last year was a total wash, so I need to make up for it. Wether it is in a new SC, or a revamped BlackBird, I will make it if I am not on vacation.
Cout me in

Back