PDA

View Full Version : Where is the factory 6.5 sub at????

PearlBird
03-02-2004, 09:09 PM
I have a 1995 Sc that came factory with a cd player and the premium sound.....I know I hear guys talking about how they got a factory 6.5 sub, But I cant seem to find one.....There are two speakers in the doors and 2 by the back seats but where is this little sub??? Also, I looked in the trunk because I looked at some threads were some guys were talkign about how you have one amp to run that little sub and then another amp to run your other 4 speakers, is this correct because I looked on the tray thats in the trunk and I see 2 metal things that looks likes amps up there.......anyway, sorry for the rambling but any help will be much appreciated.

belucky
03-02-2004, 09:23 PM
im pretty sure that there should be 3 boxes in that tray the one on the far right would be the amp.anyway the sub would be mounted to the right of that tray your talkin about,under the rear deck.

PearlBird
03-02-2004, 09:27 PM
Maybe the guy who owned the car before me had a stock cd player put in, because there are only 2 things sitting on the tray in the back. underneath the radio is says "premium sound" but nothing about jbl, So I guess im not luck=(....I really wanted that amp too!