Group Buy on ESM Crank Pulley

XxSlowpokexX

Group Buy on BTM Crank Pulley

I contacted Paul at BTM about offering a stock sized SC crank pulley. I am currently using their 10/8 rib jackshaft and need a crank pulley to accompany that on my new car. Here are teh details as emailed to me from Paul..

Stock size nuetral balanced crank pulleys min of 5 people needed to make the buy. Regular retail cost $199.99 group purchase cost $160. Shipping is a flat rate of $9.75 anywhere in the continental US. These pulleys are hard anodized clear and made from 6061 T6 billet alluminum. Deadline is March 22th for payments. Pulleys would ship within March 29th Production has already began and the pulleys will not be sent for anodizing till the minimum is met. One design feature to note about this product will be the availability to have an 8th rib cut into the pulley for no additional cost during the introductory special. The addition of this rib will not change the weight of the pulley. This extra rib is to allow integration with the ESM 8/10 rib jackshaft pulley system. Presently, the ESM only offers the jack pulley in 10% overdrive form, however stock drive speed 8/10 rib units will be available in the very near future.

So lets get this goin!

Last edited:
Make sure you get replacement bolts the stock bolts will not be long enough. I already have one and the aluminum will be damaged if you reuse the stock split washer bolts. The pulley should come with replacement bolts but just in case.

Hey Damon,

Count me in on this. Will replacement bolts accompany the pulley. And...I would like the 8th rib cut into the pulley.

Val

Ok, including Valentino, we have 3 people committed so far. Need 2 more to make this happen. Also, to clarify as I have received some emails on this, the pulley is a BTM product and is not being manufactured by ESM.
Paul

Back