Glasspack Opinions

LXSC

I'm thinkin' of puttin' in a pair of Cherry Bomb glasspacks in place of the resonator. Is this a good or bad idea? In the end, I want something with as little restriction as possible for if I choose to put together a turbo setup for my 3.8 L. How should this sound? I've heard good and bad. I want a deeper exhaust than my current muffler delete. Thanks for all who contribute

Well I have ehard of using glasspax for a resonator...I am even considering assing them to the existing resonator I have "Magnaflow strait through design...The short one" cuz it is simply to loud when I have my kid in the backseat...Otherwise I would prolly leave it...

But yea...Nothing wrong with that approach....You won't have ALOT of money wrapped up into it if you decide you don't really like it..

Brad

I have the glasspack resonator on my T-bird with two Spintech mufflers. Anything above 3K RPMs and the exhaust gets that nasty rattle sound to it. Before the glasspack, it woudl do it above 2K RPM. I want to get a real resonator and try that. Of course I'm running with no cats which doesn't help any.

Yea...No cats here either...Like I said though...I am considering adding glasspax to my setup with the existing resonator...

It is simply too damn loud

Brad

Back