horn

enano1973

hi everybody, how are you?, i have a question for you, where can i find the horn (or should i say SPEAKER?), it´s sounds very low and i want to change it, but i can´t find it, thank you for help

If you mean where is it on the car, it's up in front of the radiator.

If you mean where can you buy it, you can get replacements at any auto parts store.

Also, the horn actually consists of 2 separate horns, a low and a high. Your high is probably the one that is not working.

Dale

HI DALE, THANK YOU FOR INFO, I DID MEAN IN THE CAR, AND CAN U TELL ME WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO REPLACE IT, ARE THERE MANY COMPONENTS TO MOVE, THANKS

If I recall, there are no components to move to remove it, you just crawl up underneath the nose and can see it up there in front of the radiator. There is a bracket assembly that the two horns attach to, and I think that bracket assembly was just attached to the car with one bolt or something like that. It was quite easy to remove (at least on my '94).

Hope this helps.

Dale

thak you very much Dale, i did it, finally i remove the horn, now i have a new problem, i can´t find it in any auto parts store, they only sell a big one with two functions, high and low, what do you think?

Back