Its the Fresno guy again

C

chepdogs

Its the Fresno guy again

I was wondering if you guys ever come down this way(Fresno ) area? Id be up for a cruise down the street on Friday or Sat. night youll guys would be amazed how many people cruise on those days, especially through Edwards Cinema, now thats a big theatre 21 screens; theres a bunch of restaurants throughout and shopping centers, thats just the place to be on those nights, i cruise it often with my wife. I raced to mustangs last Sat. night it was a 90's 5.0 and 2000-2001 GT 4.6 at the same time too bad they werent expecting me to win in front of a whole bunch of people. I'm running some mods and have the bird on a diet; the last time i went to Famoso near Bakersfield i ran 13.187 @104.5 on 93 octane with the 18x9 cobras 285-35/18 email me if questions chepdog_og@yahoo.com Id like to go tot he next meeting you guys are having but im just too busy as of right now it sucks but let me know if you guys ever come down this way, id be more than happy to receive you guys at my house (i just bought) and then cruise from there, maybe come back home and B.B.Q. .Thanks .Jose.

Jose what mods do you have?

I have all stock tbird trim ran 13.088et at 103mph with just head work and a few bolt on's. now we are gunning for 11s with big CI JDR Stage 4 its going to be a 500hp motor how did you lighten your car up? do you have head work? nice to see you a part of the Nor-Cal gang welcome aboard

Re: Jose what mods do you have?

WOW lots of horsies, i did the most common t-bird diet plan, cervivni hood,smaller battery,mat under the carpet,back seat,jack, tire,front bumper was drilled out not the cover but the black support thingy,carpeting in the trunk,exhaust resonator, and some other little things power window motors for now,jbl subwoofer,cd changer,they sounded crappy after 11 years, just things like that a good reduction of about 400lbs. I've had work done to the heads, port/polished,70mm tb with matching mas,10%sc pulley, underdrive pullys,down tubes, gutted cats, no resonator,3in mandrel bent pipe to dual 3in super turbos muffs.1' sc top, 180 'degree therm.ic fan,ripper shifter,18x9 cobras, custom home made intake w/9in conical filter. Lowered the car 1.5 inches, koni adjustables, Ive added red line water wetter to the radiator which works hella good,#38 lucas injectors,190lph pump. /Gears are next maybe 3.27's then NOS 60 or 90 shot
ive got the new T.B in mind from magnum powers 85mm but id have to change the inlet plenum and get some headers and maybe bigger injectors, ive got the money but the work is what i dont feel like doing. That run i did on the 285/35-18 SP 9000 Dunlops tires on the rear the front are 265/35-18.I didnt warm up the tires much/ you really cant on such a low profile tire, i know if i had racing slicks id have a better time, next time though when ive added the gears and NOS, maybe even the new T.B. and inlet plenum. Sorry for being so long. Well hope to hear from you guys if you are heding this way. Jose.

thought I'd say hi

I'm in clovis and often hit Blackstone, when there aren't too many cops. I don't have an SC just the 3.8. I'm normally on
TCCoA but found you guys by a link of someone asking about air suspension on their bird. There are a couple of Fresno people at TCCoA also. I have a web page, amybe you've seen me. (warning air suspension may not be your cup of tea)

www.geocities.com/bagged89

Re: thought I'd say hi

hey whats up bagged89 its cool to know that you live right next to me, theres a couple of SC's that i know that people are selling if interested email me at chepdog_og@yahoo.com
See you at Blackstone on Friday night, ill be out there protecting the SC image and smoking the ricers, you cant miss my car out there its the dark blue lowered SC with 18x9 chrome cobras and a cervini hood.Ill be at starbucks like at about 10:30 pm on friday see me there if you can ,cya .Jose.

have you seen me?

I'm trying to get my sc going again !!!! last year my x-friend and mechanic ripped me out of 4k and the car sits at a friends house in pieces. I love to cruise however I just do a quick victory lap down blackstone before heading off to Texico for street racing. If I'm out there keep an out for me.. I'm currently driving a detomaso cat ,black..

P.S. watchout for the yellow 91 mustang with cowl hood and the yellow and black striped 96 camaro. Both run 11's and the damn camaro squeeze when threaten.

-John

Back