Bilstein shock dilemma

fastsc92

Ok, i know that the front shocks are discontinued from Bilstein. However i found a supplier that told me he had one set left, so i jumped on the deal, but i ended up only receiving the rears and no fronts, and their inventory was wrong. Now i'm stuck with no fronts and a set of new rears. I def. need shocks badly, but not sure what to do about it. I called just about every dealer for bilstein hoping for a set left on the shelf but no luck. What else are my options? I guess i could get KYB, but they seem kinda cheap and this is going on a lowered car. I want to do away with the ride control so that eliminates the Tokicos. And the Koni's are way above my price range. What else are my options? Can i install some other shock that will ride very nice and hold up? Either way i'm stuck with a set of rears which i dont want to mis-match shock brands. Give me some feedback guys.

I don't know if this will help or not, but my brother has a set of KYB's on his Maxima and they ride awesome. It rode really good when he got it, and I was worried that he wouldn't like it when he lowered it, but it still rides awesome. It handles so much better also. I will probably look into a set when I get everything else done to my SC. I got to get it on the road at least first.

-Brian

try this shop?

got my 10/90 Bilsteins here, good luck.
Andy

Belling Racing
LaCrosse, Wisc.
Phone: (608) 788-1296

Back