High idle after cam swap again

fastsc92

Ok guys here is the new scoop. After the head and cam swap things have been going pretty good. I just added 42lb injectors and a MAF. Seems that the car idles good most of the time, but it still has some problems with a high idle. I'll drive it around but once it gets warm, and i come to a stop, the car will idle around 1600. It slowly comes down to 850rpms after about 25 sec. I played with the IAC screw and that helps and i'll get it sqaured away, but then it'll do it again after more driving later. I have the fuel pressure set at about 39 psi. Now i thought it might be an intake leak, but it doesn't have an irratic idle, and i'm getting good vac at 17 and boost at around 13psi. I also dont hear anything noticable. My thought are that it might need some computer tuning now. Its just strange that its fine when the car is cold or warm, and acts perfect, but once it gets around 200* and after driving for a while it'll have a high idle then come down to notrmal. Strange. What are your thoughs on this guys?

Back