PDA

View Full Version : :rollin 16th is it(clear lake meet)and directions!!!!!

GONE14S
08-31-2001, 08:25 PM
16th (Sun) Sept,
Time to start the cruz is 10:00 am. Everyone will meet up at hwy 680-Gold Hill exit at the Tower mart,Just off the freeway(west side). This in Benisha(so I can't spell it):p
Direct. to meet spot:
Coming from bay area: jump on 680 to Benisha,get off at the Gold Hill exit,go west two blockes to Tower mart on corner.
From hwy 80: to Fairfeild to 680 to San jose,about a 1 mile,get off at Gold Hill exit,go west about two blocks to Tower Mart.
Bryan will lead for the first part of the trip,We'll stop at a nice park I know of and do a photo shoot,Lake Side. Than on to lunch(I'm still working on where).
For those of you that would like my cell phone number e-mail me please(GONE14@aol.com)or any more info needed.
Or In case if you run in to a problem on the way to the meeting spot.
Btw, Know one is aloud to have a baby on this cruz:lol:
SO I can confrim. res. at a rest. Please let me know if your in for sure,this will help things move a little easier,the sooner the better. It wont be high dollor,but it will be nice.
I hope the guys in Vacaville,Fairfield,Napa, and Susin City see this post and reply. We would like to have you join us.
Please try and make this meet it looks like we are going to out do HMB meet.
Kurt Sr

hilldogsc
08-31-2001, 09:22 PM
Kurt, sent you a couple maps. Thought you might know how to post them.
So ? Who's co

Jim Demmitt Jr
08-31-2001, 11:42 PM
Kurt will be there wont have my SC will bring my "Red Rocket" you did a great job on setting up a meet for us.thank you so much for making this club a real club :-)

hilldogsc
09-06-2001, 06:45 PM
Whats the count?

GONE14S
09-06-2001, 06:53 PM
looks like you, me ,Jim so far. Some of the guys said they like to but haven't posted yes or no yet:(
Kurt Sr

Broham
09-07-2001, 04:58 PM
But i will just have to wait and see if my car is fixed by then. Doubt it will be, but i will keep you guys posted.
-broham

GONE14S
09-10-2001, 06:21 PM
Well guys who's going ?????
Kurt Sr