Code trouble after clutch swap...anybody?

BlackSC

Okay am troubleshooting this as I type but will throw a post up anyway.

Just put a new Luk clutch and slave cylinder in my 93 unmodded 5sp SC. Naturally this involved dropping exhaust from collector back and dropping the transmission/driveline etc. Got it all back together and it drives great! But is throwing codes at me...think it is flashing 113 (engine off and engine on) and "limp home" (98) for engine on. 113 apparently corresponds to "ACT/IAT Sensor has intermittent high voltage". Where is this thing? and how could I have damaged it by removing the tranny? Or is there something else that could cause this code to throw?

I did have to add some brake fluid to the clutch resorvior so was thinking maybe I dropped some brake fluid on a vacuum line or something?

Any help is appreciated...thanks...

Brian

never mind completely...

For those who want to know and for the "search" function for those who are trying to troubleshoot...the ACT sensor is in the back of the intake tube that leads to the bottom intercooler tube. The sensor points kind of toward the firewall.

At any rate, my problem was a code 113. Turned out that for some reason the sensor had come unplugged. Don't know why, was never even in that part of the engine while swapping clutch. Go figure. Thanks for those who viewed...

Brian

Back