Why is this so low???

minbe

My 90 SC is sitting too low, about 4.5 to 5 inches of the ground. I know some of you like this but it's too low for me. I checked the springs, Eibach. These are stock right? I don't see anything that looks non stock. I can't see how they lowered it.
Does anyone know the stock Eibach numbers? Any ideas how I can go back to stock height?
I'm in an appartment with 2 speed bumps and a large hump in the driveway that I hit every time no matter how slow or what angle I go. I don't want to damage my (only) car anymore.
Thanks
minbe

I checked the springs, Eibach.

Ding Ding Ding... We have a winner johny! Eibach are NOT stock and have lowered your car approx 1 1/2". If you want your car to not sit so low, you will have to put the FACTORY springs back on your car.

Chris

Oookay...Well, the reason I thought Eibach springs were stock was because I went to a junk yard, found an SC and pulled it's springs, assumed (that's *** out of U & ME:rolleyes: ) they were stock. Then came home and was about to swap them when I noticed they were the same.
So now I have 2 sets of Eibach, which leads me to...
Enyone want to trade some stock springs for these Eibach? They will definitely satisfy you low riders. Let me know. If I don't get a response here maybe I will post this in the classifieds.
Thanks for the info
minbe

Trade, stock for Eibachs? Yeah!

I'd probably be interested in trading stock springs for Eibachs too. If you'd still be interested, PM me or something. Sounds like a descent deal to me, so long as they are in descent condition, which I'd assume they are if they are working!

Nick

Back