hows the silverstar bulbs holding up?

ddw350

just wondering,im getting a set before summer.i had them on my other car,but only for 2 weeks[sold car].anyone had any blowouts?

Blowouts? Ive had no problems with them and i but ive only had them in for 2 months. I got low, high, fog and corners. Make a very sharp look. I like them alot. Zach

me too

yea only had them for a few months so far, for 20 bucks each, they better hold.i will say though, they are very bright
-damon

I put mine on over a year ago when I got new housings. So far I am very happy with them, no burnouts, no flickering and much improved vision. I think they are worth the price.

Still Glowing :)

Hello,
I have had mine for almost 2yrs now and have not had any problems with them.
Well worth the money.
Laters,
D Rainer

i figure i'll polish my headlights[again] then put the silverstars in.i didnt know they made the foglight bulbs.sounds like a good combo!

Yeah they got fogs to match. DOnt remember num, can look them up but they are same as stock but have a S at the end or something. What i really like is their corner bulbs with my clear corneres. Instead of being orange they are orange with a metalic coating on the outside that make them a cool metalic blue when not lit and a normal orange when lit. Looks very sharp during the day and is the perfect set to accesent the clearcorners. Zach

I bought mine just after putting new headlight housing on my 95 LX thats been about a year ago. I bought mine at O'Reilly's got the set for $24.00

the reg bulbs are 20 each and i believe the corner lights come as a pair for 20. I got my compete set of high/low on ebay(brand new) together and payed 60 for the both, Got the fogs for another 20 each i believe and the corners for 20. 120ish total not counting my new light housings but they are so nice it was well worth the money. Just my opinion. Zach

They are really nice I noticed a big improvement over stock bulbs. When I installed my new headlight housing I left the stock ones in for a few days and then put the silverstars in and the diffrence is well worht the price. i dont see myself using anything diffrent in the future as of yet..

Back