Where are the fuse links PLEASE HELP!

wingrg

Please can anyone tell me where are locate the fuse links i look behind the battery but can't find it. I have to continue looking for then down the engine fuse box. Please I'm very desperate to find them. Pictures going to be apreciate!!!

Thanks!!!!!!:confused:

the fusible links for your alternator are connected to your starter solenoid on the firewall. there is a grey one that has a ring terminal on the end of it and there is a smaller turqouise colored one connected to it. the grey one broke on mine but you couldn't tell by looking at it. feel the wires to see if the copper core is broken inside the insulation. hope that's the ones you were looking for.

I look for the fan fuse link? well anyway i check these one too to make sure they are in good condition.

thanks anyway!

Here's a schematic that should help you locate it. Look for some black/orange wires coming from the relay-trace those back and they should take you to a 16gauge black fusible link.

Last edited:
Problem resolve

The Problem in my fan was the replacement Fan Motor that i buy in Pep Boys has the wires in other positions, I brake the connector and connect the cables by colors and its working again hope this reply help someone with the same problem.

Back