Meet Suggestions-here please!!!!

G

GONE14S

Meet Suggestions-here please!!!!

How about Clear Lake. We could cruz uper and lower lake area then have lunch(or dinner). There miles of looking good with our Scs. There are also some good spots for pics. We could all meet where hwy 37 meets hwy 101. Than cruz all together from there. I prefer the bay area my self its a lot cooler there. PLEASE been your cars this time!
I know of 4 people that will show allready,Hilldog,Evan,Kelly,Dave....Still isn't good enough.
Kurt Sr

Re: Meet Suggestions-here please!!!!

Sounds good to me..but.. I'm the new guy...Clear lake sounds great,but the 101,s
all sraight and flat. How-about meet at 29 & 37 (Chevron) and take the Silverado
Trail up to lower lake? Closer to you Kurt,much more seenic,100+- less miles and
some sweet ass swichbacks on the way? Just my thoughts, Bryan

Bryan,
Sounds cool. We could do this on the weekend of the 15th (sat). I think this is enough time for every one to ink it in.Three weeks.
That would be a nice cruz too(from the napa basin).
I still want too do this with ya even if theres know interest.
Kurt Sr

Kurt, that time frame is to tight for us seeing how we are going to OKC for the national meet. Wished it was a little later so we could go but what the hell we'll try to catch your next meet. Kelly

Kelly,
sorry didn't realize you where that far out. Maybe we well go to the next meet up in Vegas. Sounds like fun.
Kurt Sr

Kurt,
Sounds like fun but I can't make it that day, the 15th is the same weekend as the Reno Air Races, so I'll be up in Reno.

Rob

Is there a date that would work for every body? I figure if this is going to be the last one for the summer,I'd like to see if we can out do half moon bay and get every one to gether.
I hope you all wont drop this. Any suggestions for a good date???? How bout we all put a dates on the board for a week end that might work!?
Kurt Sr

any saturday Sept except the upcoming one (1st?)

I'm still good for the 8th or 16th.Anyone...?Don't see to many participants
for any date yet. Bryan

meetsuggestions here please

hi Kurt.
I will do anything to go to the meet .But please make it before the last weekend of sep. Because is the .
1st Birthday of my son and we are going to have fiesta.
POSOLE. PINATA. Y TEQUILA.

SU.AMIGO JOSE SC

Re: meetsuggestions here please

I know Evan pretty flexible on any time frame more or less,but I could still use some dates.... Take a look at the cal. see if theres a date that would work for every one. Like I said , like to try and get every one.
Kurt Sr

I'm down...

Any weekend pretty much works for me. Unless i get a buch of work for school over the weekend or my car is still acting funny count me in.
-broham

Re.. Ok...

Lets do the 16th(sunday) every one cool with that?
Kurt Sr

Re: Re.. Ok...

I'll try hard to get that Sunday off. Also be gettin my rear tires replaced by then... so we'll see.

Re: meet

OK the 16th it is(Sun). I'll post more info. a little later. hope you all can clear that date for the meet.
Kurt Sr

Back