PDA

View Full Version : Why do ricers try so hard?

chepdogs
08-26-2001, 04:43 PM
Cruising Blackstone last night i saw several civics, accords, integras(the usual)at a gas station they stared at me or my car as if they had never seen an SC. maybe because of the 18x9 chrome cobras but they looked and looked. I went around and flipped a (u) i saw these guys from the gas station following me so i was like its time to cook some rice, i heard a loud woooooooooooooooootttt in back it was an automatic civic, i was how cute an automatic trying to race me what a joke, instant death came upon him then another woooooooooooooooooooooooootttttttttttttttttttttttt t came upon but this time even louder it was a integra gsr. 5 speed but it didnt have nothing on me at take off id smoke him bad in 2nd and then thats it, he rolled upon me at the next light and told me lets go in the freeway and then ill show you what i got i answered him i dont think you understand the meaning of (you got beat), why do try so hard bro i told him, he took off with a (front tire wheel spin) wow i said im scared. All night they tried dont know why but screw them i wish there was more SC'ers here where i live in California(Fresno).

BlownSC
08-27-2001, 02:19 AM
i'm here in pleasanton, we should cruze and fry some rice