Diameter of blower pullys????

turboken

Since mine is away in the shop, I cant measure it. Can anyone tell me (doesn't have to be exact, you can use a ruler) the diameter for a Stock, 5%, and 10% pully? thanks

ken

uuuummmmm........

for some reason, it says that I can't access that page?? Paul, could you cut and paste the information onto this post please? I dont understand, it says I am either trying to access an administrative function, or my account is disabled......

It's in the members only section and you have to be a current member to access it. $15 bucks will get you a year's membership and full site access.

Paul

I don't want to get screwed, and I may have...... how about this, I just got my blower back, it didn't include the stock pully, supposedly it has a 10% now, but other than a different finish, it looks like the same pully. I cant measure it because its on the blower and the nut is in the way, but it looks to be about 3 inches across the center (eyeballing it with a tape measure). I highly doubt that the company would trick me, but the pully just looks too similar to my old one. I'm probablly just being stupid, but i emailed and left a message about including my stock pully with the order a week and a half before it was shipped back to me, and when I called, it had already shipped and the guy sounded hesitant about sending my stock one back. please tell me the diameter or circumference (that, i can measure exactly) of a 10% pulley.

The 10% pulley is less than 3" in diameter. The difference between the pulley sizes is .010" so its not something you will be able to pick out too easily with the naked eye. You need a caliper or micrometer to measure at the 12 and 6 position of the ribs.

Paul

Last edited:
thanks. I think I was just getting mad and not thinking. there is no part # anywhere on the front or back of this pully, so that should have told me that it's a different pully. sorry to be such a non-observant poster (as I have seen there are many around recently)!

ken

Back