Well-are we going to do another meet or not??????

G

GONE14S

Well-are we going to do another meet or not??????

GUYS,
This is saaaddddd..... one meet for the whole summer! You folkes don't want another? We even have a few new faces now, that we haven't met. Bad nor.cal.... Bad nor cal...!!!!!!
I think we got one more meet in us before winter don't we????
I Know we do... I know we do... Come on this is the little coo-coo that can. We need it least one more meet that worked like Half Moon Bay did! We got a good groupe of guys here. lets do one more. I been to alot of car shows this summer so far and I haven't seen one SC in anyone of them!
For nor. cal. guys This sucks!!!!! And we're trying to get the SCs noticed.... NOT!!!!????
Kurt Sr

Kurt looks pretty bad for Nor-Cal

Its not worth it anymore I tried to get a tour of Breedloves shop not enough interest. looks like this Nor-Cal group is not like the SCCoSW hell they do things all the time. I am just going to have fun running my car and match racing the old Silver Bullet SC. hang in there Kurt as soon as my car is together we will do some racing together

Re: Well-are we going to do another meet or not??????

aw come on!

I'm up I'm up I'm up!

really...

tour or supporting someone racing at a strip or driving along 1 or whatever.... i'm down with it!

come on people... i know you're busy, i am too.. but it's not that hard to set aside a day...

see ya and take care,

Evan, your always up,me too. I'd like to come up with something classie like HMB.Rod did a nice job on that. put a little time in to it.THUMBS UP ROB! Like to meet all in one place than cruz to the site together. If anyone says Santa Cruz I'll shoot ya. I sat in traffic for two hours just to move three feet UUHHH!!!! Car didn't like that,wife liked it less. SO any body got a good idea!?
Jim, you just let me know when your ready to race 1/4. I'll let you know when I'm ready to watch ya..hehehe!
Kurt Sr

Don't take this the wrong guys but next time the SCCOSW comes to Vegas come on over. All you norcal guys hook-up and drive over. The 1st meet was cool, ask Rob and Jim they where there. The 2nd was better, riding rides on the strip and a fata$$ cookout at my house and talking SCs. Just a thought. Kelly

Kellys right

He and his wife formed one of the greatest SC meets at Vegas when I was there. great people to meet once in a lifetime deal thanks Kelly for a great time when we all where together

Back