Thursday Night Meeting, West End

Les Borda

Ok folks, Wednesday is out this week, it's St Patty's Day and forget about getting reservations anywhere.

So in talking to the manager at The Devils Harp , they will give our table only the Wednesay night "to die for" rib special on Thursday night. So for those that come please bring your apetite and have the rib deal , I though it was very accomodating of them to do this for us.

The Devils Harp
Britannia Rd West of Mavis
2 blocks West of Mavis on the right side.

Reservations for 12-14 for7:30-8:00pm

Who changed my profile and put in "13 second club"? I am not part of that, it was Greg Colemans car not mine that did it.

Not sure if I'll be by or not. I'm working Tuesday and Thursday night this week. I may pass by for a while after work.

And Les, as Andrew mentioned, the "13 second club" designation is from your post count. You can change that title to whatever you want in the user control panel functions. :)

cheers,
Ed N.

I'm going to be out this week see you guys back in the east next week.

If I change mine back im 12 Second Club All for a bunch of posts and $15 US.:D

Oh ok it has to do with post count, I had no idea, it's changed now.

Hey folks a few more I'm in's would be nice, it isn't going to look too good if they give us a special price on ribs and we have 4 people showing up.

ok, ok, I'm in, so that would mean kendra will show up too. I'll talk to Scott and see what he's up to, hopefully he'll bring his brother and his buddy Greg.

Congrats on the 1000+ posts, Les!! Although that was probably a while ago - LOL!! I'll have your light bulb with me. SHOW UP!!!!

I'm in. Mmmmmmm, riiiiiiiiiiibs, aaargrgrgrh.

ED - please let me know what you'd like to do with my new toy. If you'd rather I pick it up after work i'll try (might be working a little late also). Don't want to inconvenience you.....too much - LOL!!!

PAUL - IF you do happen to pass by I ABSOLUTELY, POSITVELY, DEFINETLY have your article in the car.

Hey Lazy, are you still looking for that stcok MAF? If so, I can bring it out for you, just let me know ahead of time, so I can swap it out and another one in.

Oh yeah, its snowing, again.:mad:

I talked with Les and he said he'd bring me the stocker from his Cougar and just use my ported one untill i'm done with it (whenever that is). I'll just stick with that and see what happens.
THANKS!!!!!!!!!! The thought is really appreciated.

Coleman!!!!!!!!!!

I expect your a$$ out at the Harp ya know, and Nicki's too, I haven't seen you guys in, well, too long that's how long. Meet the new lady friend i have as well while you guys are out there.

Back