1995 SC Dash pieces

91BLOWNSC

Does anyone know of a good place to buy replacement dash peices such as the plastic one that goes around the radio. Mine seems to be peeling and I would like to get that replaced. Are they still available through ford, or is that the last place I should look. Any info on any parts would be helpful! thanks!

Last time I saw some 94/95 dash pieces it was on E-Bay. A couple of mine had some small nicks which were beginning to peel as well. What I did was use some black rubber underseal and touch them up with a small brush, worked out ok so far.
I was also going to either buy some replacements pieces (but couldn't find a whole set on e-bay) or strip mine & send them off for carbon fiber painting. In the end I lived with the touched-up nicks, but now I'm going to install the 'legend 5' real alum. dash face kit (as soon as the weather warms up).
Jim.

I see

Well I would definitely like to keep mine stock looking. I don't even want to deal with touch up, I just want some new peices. I assume that the dash peices are the same from a 94/95 NON-SC right? Did you happen to call fords anyways and check or was e-bay the only place you looked? thanks for the reply!

Does anyone know of a good place to buy replacement dash peices such as the plastic one that goes around the radio.

I've got that piece and it's in excellent condition. I'll sell it for 20 bucks plus whatever shipping costs would be.

Jimmy, you wouldn't happen to have the piece that is the console cover top? For an automatic?

I'm looking for that piece. (That's how I know Ford doesn't sell them any more!)

Thanks,
Dale

Hopefully someone will start parting out some 94-95 stuff, I'm looking for some stuff too... Like Pass side vents and pass side sunvisor in Mocha...

RJ

Back