Saleen Speed Stars 17x9 & 18x9 For The Tbird

Well, Brad you caught my intrest this time i am serious. I am gonna be doing somethin custom to my SC and these were the wheels i was gonna do it with but Mustang Bolt pattern now i can save some loot & do Tbird let me know when they are avail in 17x9 Polished....

Jay

Thunder_Coupe94@comcast.net

I'm still interested like i stated on the other post..
17 x 9 chrome maybe the 18's, i will wait and see where the prices are going to be at.
Thanks David

We Got The Speed Stars!!!!

Hey guys...Check out the starting thread for updates...I have prices and availability information for ya. We have another new style.... :D

Brad

Last edited:
When would you have to have the money for these?
And how long is this backorder,are we talking two months or more like fall?
David

David,
Sorry for the delay...The site seems to be down evertime I come to look at this thing...So...

When I say 2 months I am talking about the end Of MAY...I am gonna be pushing them the whole way to get this thing rolling though, so 2 months is a safe time frame.

I dont need paid for these things in advance or anything like that...They are a simple per set purchase...If you want to be in the front of the order line then payment is welcome but not necessary.

Thanks

Brad

Brad i need to know what the shipping is going to be on these,can you get that info for me.Or just let me know what the total bill will be.
David

Brad,
Looking for a new set of rims, like these from what I have seen. Will need 17X9 Chrome for my 93SC , have some Cobra takeoffs now, look great but what something different. Serious buyer, would like price with shipping when available. Have wife’s approval.
Thanks, Flip :D

David,
Assuming that you have not changed your mind to go to 18's...Here is the total price shipped to you via FedEx Ground service. Freight is a flat rate of $20 per wheel anywhere in the lower48.

231.00ea "4" in Chrome 924.00
20.00ea "4" Freigth 80.00
===============
$1004.00 Total

Brad

Flip,
Hey cool you and David would have the same quote and total then....SO as per above. Here ya go.

$231ea Chrome 17X9
$20ea Freight
============
$1004.00 Total

Brad

SDBird2....All the wheels are +36MM offset...They are all setup for Tbird & MarkVIII specs....No rub, no issues...

Brad

Chome wheels/ Cobras I may be able to get at a good price.

I'm goin to a place in live Oak FL. I have a meeting there This Sat.Having a meeting with a company on getting wheels done as well. I like the 17 X 9 inch Deal, or better yet the 18 X 10.5 How will these fit? should I not lower the car, how will the exaust do without adjustable shocks and struts. Bottoming out? I just bought the Tokikos front and back. plus the Eibachs. Would the Koni's be better? I like the wheels on the picture. 60 day wait HMMM. We have a deal with Watkins Motor Carriers. If every one were to ship at the same time the same wheels, I could get them loaded and delivered to a central spot for about $10.00 per wheel maybe less, But we would all have to agree on a style and size. I'm planning to have the old chromed wheels, re-done with some extra center cap work.I cant get them done perfect but close. If anyone is interested let me know or if I can get them for $700.00 to $800.00 per set of four depending on how many are done at once. The shipping would depend. I need to have a nice set before Carisle anyone else? So I will go with the group interest. There is plenty of good taste in the group. Brad or anyone who can get this done? Any help here would be appreciated. I can also get good rubber at good cost for anyone. I have no Interest to make money on this at all. I am just doing some new things. The wheels is one of the things I am coming out with soon, plus chomed tubes and supercharger lettring, plus tops to match in any color, almost. Blue,red,gray,teal, Black,bright orange.etc. It's special deal I have set up. But I will ride with the group as long as they are nice and will fit without to much extra work to the car. I am starting soon. please keep me posted on the mayority vote of what the rest are doing the rubbing and not lowering or bottoming out? Thanks Guy's.Let me know if I can help in any way. We are in the shipping biz in Miami and have some contacts. If help is needed. :cool: Thanks!
Spinningwheels-sc
Victor and Diane

Last edited:
OK..How do I word this...??? I have to wait 60 days before I can place orders...On and possibly before that period of time "If the Machine shop gets caught up" I will be taking orders and turning them around in the machine shop. The wait is simply because it is a NEW style for the Mustang crowd as well as the Tbird crowd therefore they are way behind already. Any questions???

Victor, I am not sure of what all you are proposing...Maybe you should try emailing me with your many inquiries...

Brad

Brad,

I seems like you deal with several types of wheels, do you have a total listing of what you can get? maybe with photo's?
Thanks,
Flip

Flip,
Basically I have Dante Designs line up and try to add as many new styles as they will let me for the Tbird Specs. This is a lil tougher to do than one would think since these companies want to concentrate on the bigger markets like Mustangs, Vettes, and F-bodies...Everything else goes by the way side unless ya got someone in there fighting for it a lil bit...That is where I come in... :D ...So here is what I got for the Tbirds...

Dante Design

Bullets for now Chrome and Polished "New finishes coming stay tuned"
Bullitt.gif

scbullitts1.jpg

CobraR's "Motorsports also available"
CobraR.gif

CobraR_Motorsport.gif

2003 Cobras
2003Cobra.gif

Y2K Cobras "Motorsports also available"
Y2Kcobra.gif

Y2KcobraMotorsport.bmp

Saleen Speed Stars
SaleenSpeedStars.gif

ADR Design Wheels "Ready to ship "Shipping is Free" so no machining needed"

Kasai in a 18X8" wheel with CHROME Finish only
KASAI18X8.jpg

X-Factor in a 19X8" wheel with CHROME Finish only
X-Factory19X8.jpg

OK....That is all I have that is for the TBIRD specifically...I can also get ALOT of other styles and brands for pretty much anything...Centerline, Momo, BBS, KMC, American Racing, Alcoa, all them Dubz manufacturers, like I said pretty much anything...These are basically what I can get to the community for a fair price....

Brad

Back