Jacobs plug wires ???

SHEPP

weren't their wires lifetime warranty, full replacement, no questions asked? the reason i ask is one of my wires tore (i did that rushing to remove it from my daily driver, so i replaced the torn one with one from a new jacobs set for my other sc) and now i'm ready to send torn one back for replacement, when i went online to get their phone number to see what i needed to do, noticed warranty page and took a look and saw [one year or replacement (i think)]. so before i go any further i'm checking here to see if i am wrong or not before i here their side (they may have changed warranty policy and may not want to honor previous warranty like they should).

thanks in advance !

Yes, when I ordered my ignition system from them they said the wires are lifetime. I can return them no questions asked, as you said. This was two years ago though. I hope they didn't chage their policy, as that is why I went with them in the first place. Please keep me informed. Jerome

If they warranty a torn wire at all it will be from a customer service courtesy standpoint only. There is no obligation at all on the part of Jacobs to replace a customer damaged part.

Back