SC in new Jetta TV commercial??

supercoupe92FL

I saw this commercial last night for the new VW Jetta... and in it the Jetta is passing by a grey thunderbird, looks like an 89-93 SC model year.

Anyone else seen this commercial? And can back me up on it.

HA HA HA

My wife yelled at me last night to tell me that a little VW was passing my car on TV but by the time I got there all I could see was the roof. It definately was a T-bird just didn't see any ground effects or anything else...

I am sure she is right though... She knows the car well.

yeah i saw that commercial the other nite too....we all know wut would have happened if the dude in the SC decided to lite that boost guage up (lets jus say that guy drive'n the VW wouldn't be laugh'n anymore)......i like that new mr clean carwash commercial where that mclaren lookin car passes a blown charger then the charger hits the blower button and obliterates the "supercar"

SAAWEEEEEEEEEET:cool:

What they dont show in the commercial is about 2 miles down the road when Car Ramrod pulls the VW over and calls the driver a chickenf***er.:D

or the guy in the sc blows by him ,cuts in front of him, and completely slams on his brakes making the vw lose control off of a cliff and explodes in a horrible dramatic fashion.

Flame the owners of them!

Anyone notice how Jetta and that other VW Pissot or whatever are still driven by yuppies who drive slow enough to be in your way. Hate the commercial but VW is just taking advantage of their pocket book, IMO. Those Jetta owners don't ROMP! Politically correct followers they are, etc, etc.:D

Back