Any SC's for sale out there?

B

Broham

Any SC's for sale out there?

Hey guys. I am still looking for a SC so if you have one or know where i can find one let me know. Thanks!
-broham

Re: Any SC's for sale out there?

pretty sure that Nathan aka 2tonSuperchicken, etc. is still trying to sell his.

Hey Evan are you for real?

Hey Man,
I'll buy his car for a C-note LOL.
Is he selling it with or without the engine LOL
Just kidding Nathan.
Laterz,
D Rainer

Re: Any SC's for sale out there?

Yes mine is still for sale, and yes I am selling it with the motor in it :p

Yes the car will run fine for the next couple of years. Trust me with how hard I used to be on that car, it is near indestructible. :lol:

The most important thing is to realize you have to lower your expectations or be willing to raise your price level that you are looking at. Also realize that these SC have been around for awhile, been beat on and used and abused. You are not going to find awesome ones with like no miles and a perfect motor in perfect condition inside and out for a small amount of money and if you do there is something seriously wrong. People have to be realistic when they are shopping for a used car, I know I am buying a car this week.... Another reason for you to get ahold of me Abe.... ;)

Anyways, Abe the offer is still there, and I am willing to go a little lower too just to round off the number. Please get ahold of me again.

Thanx,
Nathan

PS I did tell you about the oil treatment plan right? Kevin did the same treatment to his car when he got it and it ran like another 50K w/o any problems.

hey nathan...

I sent you an email about a week ago and never got a response. I was about to send another. Did you get that one or not?

"You are not going to find awesome ones with like no miles and a perfect motor in perfect condition inside and out for a small amount of money..."

We both know that this isn't what i am looking for or even remotely expecting. What i would like is a car that won't completely blow the engine or trans. I explained in my email that i can afford little things but i don't have 3,000 to spend rebuiling an engine within the next two years(which is what your mechanic told me to expect dirving easy on it). I won't have that money while i am in college.

last you never told me about the oil treatment. What is it?

Re: hey nathan...

Hey Abe, Sorry I have been REALLY busy at work lately and I just re-connected my computer at home. I will e-mail you later.

Sorry for the delay.

Nathan

Re: hey nathan...

Broham'
Saw a real nice-nice 35th ann. to day for sale if your still interested.
Kurt Sr

thanks Kurt but...

I think i am FINALLY getting my SC. Don't want to say too much now before i actually get it. I will probably post later today.

Back