Stainless bumper inserts

mcate

Got the car out of the body shop yesterday & put them on this afternoon.

Attachments

• dsc01500.jpg
    dsc01500.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 228
Not sure, it was on the car when I bought it. I think it's one of the three that SCP sells.

Thanx! I see you're in Burlington. I'm in the navy & used to be stationed in Moorestown from '93-'96. I worked part time in the lawn & garden dept at the Burlington Sears. Loved those cheesesteaks at Gaetano's in Willingboro! Your '94 looks real nice.
I just went to SCP's page, & if my spoiler is one of the ones SCP sells it would be the 1st of the three on the web page. Hope this helps.

Mike

mcate...since you are on the VA area, have you checked out the www.mamn12.com website? Its a whole bunch of birds/cougars there and we're actually heading to the track tomorrow. It would be great if you can join us. By the way, those inserts rule man!

As for the wing...im starting to suspect that was also a 'dealer' option because I have the exact same wing on my 94...which looks exactly like the picture on top..except i have the stock rims and teh 3M bumper inserts instead of the SS ones. Anyways, has anybody changed the LED's or bulbs in the wing? About half of mine are not lighting up.

Y'all are headin to the track tomorrow...Crap Crap Crap....I knew i needed to check on the mamn site:mad:

CaifanSC,
I've been to the mamn12 site, but never met any of the guys. We're getting all our guys in the Hampton Roads Super Coupe Club together for lunch in Va Beach next Saturday, the 27th, & I was told by a friend of mine that someone from mamn12 (I forget his name) would be there. Looking forward to meeting him, & I'd definitely like to get everyone together. Can't go to the track tomorrow cause I'll be at work, but I'm very interested. We'll be in touch for sure.

Mike

MIke, yeah man...definatelly check out the site. There is this big event that we will be holding during the summer. I went there last year for the first time. It was the second annual summer blast. There were TONS of mn12's...great people, great times. All car peole man. This year's is supposed to be even bigger. The more the merrier! Get on the site and feel free to post bro..you'll see what im talking about.

mcate those are some nice bumper inserts!

After seeing them I might have to get a set for myself too, but I have run across a delema, and maybe you guys can help me.

The car they would be going on is my 35th.

Should I get the SS stainless inserts or blue inserts to match the pin strips on the side?

If I decide do go with the blue ones where can I get them?

Thanks!
Shane

Back