I want to do some major revamps

Status
Not open for further replies.

MySCRocket1203

i have a 1990 sc 35th anni and i want to really trick it out i want know how it is i can get 550hp where i can get the doors, hood, trunk, and body kit made outta fiberglass or carbon fiber, im also looking to make my car 4 wheel drive and put a tiptronic tranny in it. i dont want to make the windows plexi cuz that looks bad. i want the car to appear stock and yet not be. i plan on opening up the hood with a 2 or 3 inch opening to place a blower in the engine. just all kinds of good stuff. :D if anyone can get my vision and have any ideas on how i can do this price wont be much of a problem. also where can i get a good transfer case and who makes custom front and rear differentials. interior needs to be same color scheme but upgraded seats same functions yet much better the front console is of my own design and i cant really describe it. :cool: i also want to get custom wheels made exact same wheels that came stock with the car just 18" and powder coated. i want an extreme performace suspension and to lower the car 2" i know you guys out there who love there rocket like i do will know where to go for all this. I hope no one thinks im butchering my tbird cuz im not. im only doing what ford wanted to do but didnt have the grapes for. :) i plan on being able to finish with my car in about 3 years at that point you all can expect to see my baby on the cover of a lot of mags and the SCCOA home page.

Some of the things you suggest are not possible. This is not to insult you but your suggestions show that you are new to the technical aspect of things. AWD...not possible with the space provided. If someone could make it that way, you could not lower it 2". If you want over 450 hp get a new car. And your car already has a blower on it if it is a true SC.

Chris

Do a search on member ILIKEJUGZ. I think you will find everything you are looking for.

:)

by blower imeant a much more powerful supercharger i plan on putting over 20 or 30 k into the engine so i know 550hp is possible if they can pull 1350 out of a 4.6 liter i can get 550 outta my 3.8 liter. i know it wont be cheap but its possible as far as all wheel drive i may be in a position where i need some serious mods and thats not a problem if i ahve to put 75k into the car thats fine. and as far as lowering it after the transfer case your prolly right about that but regardless most of my dream is possible ahahha :cool:

18. but why does it matter? and yes they can get that kinda horsepower out of a 4.8l v8 its costly adn requires that the engine bay be altered but its possible you pretty much need everthing replaced on the engine. the options are damn near limitless if your willing to pay for it.

I was just curious. I figured that you were young based off of the way you write, which is not saying much, considering I am 23.

Yes, anything is possible with enough money, but perhaps you should consider investing some of that money into higher education?

if i ahve to put 75k into the car thats fine

I have wasted some money on cars in my time but...Ughhh...75K into an SC is crazy.

Take your 75,000 and buy

Z06 Corvette $41,000
Vortech Supercharger for said vehicle $7000
Drag Radials for same $600

Than you can take your 30k+ left over and get a used Navigator or something else to drive when it rains.

That is assuming you actually have the means to come up with the required funds in the first place.

Last edited:
thanks for advice LightYear i already have my aa and have started my own buisness and real estate ventures. i know the things i want to do to my car are possible and was wondering if anyone knew how. as far as higher education its a joke in this country anyway. wich is why i stopped going to college after my aa cuz it wasnt getting me anywhere and decided to become an entrupenuer. so now i have the money to blow on my car. anyway it will be quite fun when i finish and ill be sure to take it to shows for everyone to have a test drive.:D

MySCRocket1203 said:
as far as higher education its a joke in this country anyway.

What country are you from? :rolleyes: Unless youre really lucky, youd be lucky to make 75k total in the next 3 years with no college and no experience.

If you really want to know, use the search function. Any, and every question about performance that can be asked, has been asked already. Best of luck to you.

Why dont u spend 75k to develope a kenny bell or whipple kit for our cars, that would be money well spent and im sure everyone in the club would like you:)

bahahahhahahhahahahahhaha........

You need to hook up with ILIKEJUGZ and Bubb Rubb and get this project started ASAP!!!

bahahahahhahahahahhahahahahha

im also looking to make my car 4 wheel drive and put a tiptronic tranny in it.
All I have to say is:

Gary%20and%20Dave.jpg

Thomas

Last edited:
MySCRocket1203 said:
...already have my aa and have started my own buisness and real estate ventures.

It's all getting clear for me now...

This guy is a reformed alcoholic who makes a great living owning scummy street corners from which to sell illicit drugs!!!

...Gotcha. ...Of course.

Well, in that case, take another good long haul or two on that fatty, and lets see what other examples of creative genious you can come up with! What d'ya say?

For the rest of you, am I the only one getting tired of this crap around here?! Please tell me I'm not the only one?!

Sean

MySCRocket1203

I don't know about all that other stuff you mentioned...but for $30K I'll promise you a 550 HP engine and I'll ship it next week...in fact I'll include the rest of the car for another $10K.

David

i love the fact that i cant even ask a question about a car at the forum where the real tbird fans are cuz its all a joke. thought if anyone had ever made their car even more bad *** that they would be on this site but it turns out that everyone is happy being rude and sarcastic and short sighted and just plain ignorant. so thanks for the all help i wont be posting again.

What's a Tiptronic Tranny?

Well I for one would like to hear what the man has to say! The earth didn't have gravity until some crazy guy named Newton figured it out, & that Columbus guy, some stupid idea HE had, huh? My point is, that MySCRocket1203 has some different ideas, but so did all the SC inovators. I for one would pay the car show admission fee, just to see an AWD T-bird.

What is a Tiptronic Tranny? I've never heard of that before.

Curious 68COUGAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back