Wheres everyone from?

W

WhereTheSCs

Wheres everyone from?

Where are you guys from? I am from Yuba City. I wouldn't be surprised if you don't know where this is. Nobody knows. Anyway i was surprised to see how many SC owners were around here and i was wondering where in N. Cali.

Re: Wheres everyone from?

I live in San Jose/Milpitas. However, soon I will be moving to San Luis Obispo.

Alex

I'm from Palo Alto. And I know where Yuba City is.

see ya,

Sac.Cali here.....I also know where Yuba City is.:)
Kurt Sr

Thats cool. I will be getting a 94-95 SC in a couple months, theres only two 95 SC's up here, a mexican with a grey 90, a chic with a red 93, and a hick with a white 91, and thats about it that I know of. Anyways there is always a Honda/Acura meet here at the Baskin Robbins/Togos parking lot every saturday night and they think they have the fastest cars in the world (theres only a 92 Civic that pulls high 12's in the 1/4 but he's never there) and i have always had a dream of having an SC meet right next to them (when i have my SC of course) and showing them whats up!!! So are you guys up to that? But i want my future SC there so it will be in a couple of months maybe by october but i really want to do this someday....

I'm from Grass Valley but i go to school in Chico. Only seen a few SC's up there. A black, a white, and a silver with a big dent in it.

Fremont here, and I don't know where Yuba City is :lol: just kidding. One of these days we'll have a meet up here again.

Aaron

Hey Man,
I am here in the south bay(San Jose)
Laterz,
D Rainer

vwp2

Hey look I just got one new wheel LOL
y42.photos.yahoo.com/bc/colnago22/vwp2?.tok=bcj89JOBECDWjcir&.dir=/Car+pictures&.dnm=Wheel01.jpg&.src=ph

wheres everyone from?

hi man one more mexican sc I am on san jose

Over here in Reno NV. But I hang out here in the Northern California forum. :)

northern cali

hey whats up i am on here every now and then i am in vacaville i drive a 95 sc only performance mods i have done is the mufflers and pipes but it has one hell of a stereo system later james

oh ya if anyone knows anuone selling a drivers seat tan or center console auto let me know thanks jpic121212@aol.com

Back