Anybody have a 5.0L 91-3 tbird in west end

Peterdroy66

Anybody have a 5.0L 91-3 tbird or Cougar in west end

I need to look at one or two wiring details on a 91-93 5.0L tbird.
Anybody around Etobicoke?
Pete Roy

Last edited:
Ok, here are a few quick questions

On the wiring harness VERY close to the oil pressure switch connector, there is a 3 wire plug - what is it for? I thought it was A/C, but not the correct plug.

Just above this (where these two join the injector harness) there is a 2 pin plug fairly small - what is this?

Does the Ignition supply wire - the one which plugs into the coil, is it draped across from the engine bay side as opposed to up from the back along the intake manifold?

I am preparing a wiring harness to install this motor in my 71 Mustang, I did not remove the engine from the car, so a few detials are missing. I am removing everything I don't need.
I appreciate your help, fastest reply is to email me directly
Thanks
Pete Roy

Peterdroy66 said:
On the wiring harness VERY close to the oil pressure switch connector, there is a 3 wire plug - what is it for? I thought it was A/C, but not the correct plug.

Just above this (where these two join the injector harness) there is a 2 pin plug fairly small - what is this?

Does the Ignition supply wire - the one which plugs into the coil, is it draped across from the engine bay side as opposed to up from the back along the intake manifold?

I am preparing a wiring harness to install this motor in my 71 Mustang, I did not remove the engine from the car, so a few detials are missing. I am removing everything I don't need.
I appreciate your help, fastest reply is to email me directly
Thanks
Pete Roy

All the above is easy :) wish i truely remembered EXACTLY what they are all for :cool: but i'll Email after i go and recheck my car..

wiring harness

Peter, I don't have the information you are looking for, just posted to say hello. We haven't talked for quite a while. It was just after you picked up your SC in Ohio last year. I still have my 93, did the rocker panel repair and a tune. Still in doubt about keeping it. Did not drive it at all, the last year has been quite a time. I'm going to put some highway miles on it and see how it feels. How is the 95? Possibly the nicest in the country? Drop an e-mail sometime.. Sergio

Back