Man Im pissed off some keyed my pt

mannysc

I went to pick up my camshaft and some prickless punk keyed my pt cruiser it dint even have a scratch or ding on it now its messed up,

some jealous punks man im pissed they have em on camera but it does no good nobody knows them,

man first scratch on my new car and its vandelizem ,

what makes idiots do this crap?

Attachments

• 126490728jzxgrl_ph.jpg
    126490728jzxgrl_ph.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 222
D@*%!!!!!!

That sucks Manny. It's too bad respecting other peoples property is such a joke now. Hope you can get that fixed up.
How's your sons girlfriend doing?

David

the dealer says they can order me a new rear door for $600 alreadt electric pearl blue , the paint shop says they may be able to match paint up for $2000,

the insurance says they will pay $2000

so ill see if i get a check then Ill buy a new door , dont like repaints, as for jessica,

well she is in same shape no change in a coma and critical

she did make a crying type noise two days ago but only for about 15-20 seconds but hey thats a good sign,

thankyou for asking and her family says thanks to all who have said kind words and gave her your prayers,

I have been busy trying to raise money to help her family ,

it cost $$$ to stay at hospital , and pay doctors bills , meds

Ive promised them all the money I get from selling my 89 sc parts,

and I sold a inverted setup for a small chevy for $1000 and gave them that,

my son has given them $10,000 a few days ago to pay some bills and help them stay with her and not have to worry about bills,

they are ok they have what they need the most LOVE

everyone around here has given till it hurts , my naigbors are great , we water their yard mowe the lawn, wash the cars take the kids to school and serve em dinner every night so they can stay with their child, and guess what we as naigbors have all grown close like family.

the best of everyone came out and its wonderful to live here,
I get a lump im my throat when I think Of it so many good people

I just wish jessica was here to see it she always wanted to have a block party and its like one now we all do things together,
shop bbq drink beer have car washes for the bills ,
and while doing this for her we have a great time ,

we also cry together and talk about why and how it happened,

so once again thanks for asking and we didnt need this keying done while we are all down and out butt we are strong and I hope god forgives them as fast as i do ,

thanks and GOD bless you and your familys

wow, thats amazing. you are a very giving person. i think we need to get a fund going to help her out if someone else wants to help we can get one goin

Well its the season to give so I say lets get it started. God has blessed me I have good health and everything I need. This club should be about more than saying we care. Action speaks louder than words. Manny where do I send a check ? Tim

update she is doing fine and almost all bills were paid by suzuki, they steped in and paid medical cost.

we have placed her name in for a shot at being on the tv show the swan

thanks for the offers it been awhile happy to say life is getting back to normal for her and her family. my son is not with her anymore but remain great friends.

we still live just a few blocks from her and get alone great

god did his work and has shown us he is all we thought.and so were all the people who asked and prayed for her and offered help .

god bless you all.

Back