warning on I-80

R

Rob Noth

warning on I-80

For those of you who drive on 80 between the bay area and sac, I noticed something yesterday. (Forgive me if this is old news, I only drive that route a couple times a month) The CHP is now using all white Crown Vics in addition to the black-and-whites. Those all-whites are a lot harder to notice than a black-and-white. I saw about four of them yesterday, which is also more than the usual amount of bacon on that route. So keep an eye out.

Rob

Yeah

I commute every day from Fairfield to Oakland...I got popped by a all white one for being in the carpool lane...DAMMNIITT! $271...

Re: Yeah

OUCH!!! that sucks. Knocking on wood and crossing my fingers, I have zero points on my record now. I want to keep it that way, thanks for the info.

Aaron,
Tues,Wed, are truck driver days now it least thats what their saying on the news. This is do to all the accend. on 80 latey.
So on these two days there in the hunt.
Kurt sr

Hey Rob,
Thanks for the heads up. I just came back from Sac around 3pm today and saw at least 5 of the white Vic's.
They are out in force so keep an eye out for the Doughnut waggons.
Laterz,
D Rainer

I just saw one of those new cars. He was driving like a mad man. Thank god he atleast had his lights on.

Back