95 sc OWNS a nissan 91 300zx

PearlBird

Well I was in town cruising at about 30mph when I see this red old school nissan pull out on the road. I figure I can get him to race so I start getting on his bumbper in my car. The 30mph then turns into a 45mph and I pull up beside him, Then I hear his engine rev, so I punch the throttle. All the sc's torque throws be back into my seat as the race begins. I see the turn for my road coming up, but the speedo is only reading 70, and im still right beside the nissan. Turning back now would be a disgrace to tbirds everywhere, so I continue. I look at my speedo, 100mph, I'm now a good 2 cars ahead of the nissan and begin to back of the gas as I remember how bad the cops are in this area. Then the nissan blows by me, and I punch it again thinking it will be fun to play catch-up. I slowy begin to gain on him. My speedo is now at 110 and I'm about 1 1/2 car lenghts behind, I whip into his lane so I can get less wind resistance =). at 120 my front is now at his rear fender, we take a 60mph curve at 120. THe nissan spins out of control into a ditch of gravel and grass. My heart begins to thump and I slam on the breaks and pull over. What if that had of been me???? I turn on my emergency flashers and trot to the other guys car. He steps out and says he's ok. I look at his car and see one tire completey ripped from the A-arm, his front fender torn off, and a cracked bumper....to me this guy got off pretty easily for wrecking at 120mph, most people would be dead. Anyway, moral of this story. Don't ruin your car, and maybe even your life over a little pride. And another moral, Don't race a tbird sc unless you want to end up in a ditch with a wrecked car =)

Back