cobra r rims w/ SC center caps

D

DANKnDRANK

cobra r rims w/ SC center caps

I have the 17x9 wheels from SCCOA which have the ugly silver snake head in the middle.

I looking into getting the "SC" stickers to put over them. I went to sign shop in San Jose, Califonia for an estimate. They want $107 for 4 stickers and $4.5 for each additional sticker. Does this price sound fair? I remember that Justin said that he could get a set of 4 for $30. He doesn't seem to be around any more.

The shop also said that they could make me a set of new plastic cap for $265. No thanks! Maybe for $165.

Is anyone interested in buying these with me? With one more person they would only be $62 for a set of 4. Even less if more people are interested.

Alex

Re: cobra r rims w/ SC center caps

buying them for my eventual rims? hehe... not soon but that's a great idea and can you post up the place yoy talked to? thanks man and see ya

$107? That sounds like a lot for stickers. And wouldn't a sticker turn to crap pretty quickly? I bet you could get some thin brushed or polished aluminum (whatever matches the wheels) and have the "SC" logo painted, etched, or cut into the metal for not much more cost than those stickers.

Rob

I don't think that I will be going with them any more they are too expensive. They are call Signs/Graphics at 321 monroe st, across from valley fair mall. 408 983 0635

Back