3 Scs burned + 2 Mustangs = I Rule

S

SupraTurboLady

3 Scs burned + 2 Mustangs = I Rule

Went to the track again today. Beat my hubby and two of his SC friends, also. My club wanted to go and do some runs. Ran into my hubby (who was supposed to be cleaning the garage) and his buds. So, mamma showed him he should have stayed home and cleaned the garage. Then I sent 2 Mustangs home. I am not a FORD person, but I will say I do like the SC's only. (especially when they are in the rear view mirror) Don't think I'll go back, unless . . . there are some 12's out there.

87 stage II Toyota Supra Turbo
(Girls Rule - Boys Drule)

Re: 3 Scs burned + 2 Mustangs = I Rule

anyone wanna help me with my budget so I can get my next car already? =)

I just walk in the house turned on the pc,saw a e-mail telling me about this post.It blows me a way she posted at all. Although she had a lot of fun today. She did as she said she do(even to me). The club she joined has help her do a little twicking with about a 1000.00 . Her car is now at stage II,what ever that means. I think I'll go back to cleaning the garge,but I'm taking the wheels off her car as soon as she gets home. The wife says she might come out(on the 16th) and join us.... hope she can drive with no wheels on her car....
Kurt Sr

Wow nice job,
I don't think I will be running to trade my 14 second 27+mpg SC any time soon. Let's see here what kind of mpg did you get stock 18 city/ 23 highway Ok still no he he he
SC YA LTR,
D Rainer

If I ever get my piece of crap running I'll meet you out there Turbo Lady. I'm always up for a challenge. Right now the best challenge I've got is with a little old lady on a 3-wheeler, she won :( .

Hi there

Toyota (Foreign Car) nothing to brag about

Quit racing those stock SC's and try out the new 11 sec t birds .... Food for thought .......

REBORN93SC

Hey REBORN,

Who are you?

Nathan

Back