Well I'm good..

E

EvanSC

Well I'm good..

Back from a trip to LA just now, I can see there's lots of talking.(sarcasm, yes?) I can say that I'm tired so my typing may suck. The Fast and the Furious had the effect I thought it might on honda owners and on friday on highway 10 in LA from about 11 PM to 3 AM I must have been revved at by approx 300,000 Hondas Toyotas Lexus' Acuras Hyundais Daewoos Nissans and other... Butr I think I only saw about 4 domestic muscle cars, 3 to 4 camaros and a newer GT stang on that entire road... coincidence?

anyhow what's up everyone? Thanks to the drive down and back (I also drove to what seems to be a gigantic old people's home southeast of LA called Hemet) I have a new outlook on reliability of the car...and comfort =)

except for my cd player, but that'll come later.

anyways take care just an update

Re: Well I'm good..

Hey Evan,
Welcome home. Glad you made it back in one piece
Laterz,
D Rainer

So my question now is - what is everyone up to? anything exciting going on in the world of norcal? also I felt that my post needed another response to make it look popular. =)

Nice drive down I-5 isn't it? I make the trip frequently. As a matter of fact I used to live down there. I made the trip in 4:45 minutes from door to door one time. I won't do it again but it is nice to be able to say I have done once. That's 415 miles door to door and I had to drive out of the Bay area and into LA non commute traffic, not much but still some traffic though. I'd say I was averaging about 110-115 when I had open road. All I have to say is that I am damn lucky I didn't get pulled over by a CHiPy. I even stopped for gas. These cars are a dream on the highway.

I once made it from Davis to Northridge in under 5 hrs, that was in my old Cutlass with the nice big Olds V8. And that was with a stop for lunch, and a stop at a truck stop, to beg and borrow some tools to tighten the alternator belt, because my battery was dying...

Rob

Back