94sc Rip

XxSlowpokexX

burnt1.jpg

burnt2.jpg

burnt3.jpg

burnt4.jpg

Damon, that is crazy. I am so sorry to see that. I hope they cought the ***** who did that. I hope you can get something for it.

-Steve

OMG....who the hell would do something like that!?!?! thats absolutley sickening. dude, im really sorry to see it turned out that way. :(

Sorry to see those pictures of your vehicle.

Looks like someone is going to jail for arson. Any idea as to who did it? What exactly did they do to it? Seems they dumped gasoline on top and ignited it, but what else?

Again, my apologies for this terrible loss, I hope you find redemption.

Car is intact..Even the parts I had in the trunk are still there..Burnt..I have a feeling they may have run out of gas and were pissed..This is 15 min from my house and I did have no gas in it...Nothing was touched except the burning...They even burnt the radio in place

thats unreal, have any idea who it could have been? it definitley looks like they just wanted to destroy it, the taillights are bashed out also, yet the front looks untouched.

unbelievable :( :( :(

To burn a clean car like that without taking anything out of it makes me think you have someone who is not very happy with you somewhere out there! Hope they catch the bum who did it!

Sorry Damon

Oh man that sucks a big one. I guess just like when superloops was missing, everyone here was hoping you get it back unharmed. What is wrong with people these days? I know you have your other SC, but this still sucks. I hope you had full coverage on it.

David

No Theft here..Under further investigation the car was originally pulled out of a local golf course....And the fuel lines seem to have been ripped out the bottomof car....Guess they went 4*4 ing and well...

Last edited:
Damon

WOW! I can hardly believe someone would do such a thing. It sort of sounds like a bunch of kids to me. What feels erie is the fact that your car was similar to my '94 :(

I am pissed off just thinking about it. I feel like I have been slapped (seriously) :mad:

Frank

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......my worst nightmare come true......hey whys it got the 89-92 rims on it

Rip

Damon, Were the investigators able to find any finger prints or did the fire destroy any chance of them doing that?

I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't have an alarm on mine, but I think I'll install a fuel system kill switch just in case someone wants to jack mine.

I hope you can get something for it Damon and I hope they find the a$$holes that did this to it.

David

Back