PDA

View Full Version : Spinningwheels is Spinning at full operations!

victor malvar
03-24-2004, 02:03 PM
Hello Everyone, Happy to announce that Spinningwheels is functioning at full force. Yes we have had some unfortunate family crisis, then I fell and was on flat on my back for about 3 weeks. We kept working threw it all. We are all working again to fill your needs in any parts that you may need. We are having our weekly auctions as usual. This week we have listed alot of nice high perfpormance parts and some used parts. Stop by anytime and take a peek you may like what you see, also If you need any SC parts and some XR7 parts If we do not have them which is rare, we will find them for you! We also want to thank every one that has sent us good greetings and kept spinning with us. We did have Diane and My Brother working while I was down. Thank you and We hope to see you soon ! Thank you Once again! All of Our Best from Spinningwheels-sc.com
Victor and Diane. :) ;)
The funny thing is that FED EX left a box right in front of the door and I tripped again yesterday, I dont Bounce like I used to anymore! Thanks everyone.........God Bless you All...

forcefed95sc
03-24-2004, 07:32 PM
I looked at your web site a few days ago and found alot of things I like, but it had no prices. Do I just e-mail you everytime I am looking for a price?

joenintiesc
03-25-2004, 10:50 AM
Victor sells through his ebay store:

http://stores.ebay.com/Spinning-Wheels-SC

I've purchased from him in the past and he is a great guy to deal with! He won't overcharge you on shipping like some places do.

Two thumbs up! :)

lessonintorque
03-25-2004, 05:43 PM
This guy rocks, I got my stuff quickly and in awesome shape!!!!!

Gregthespy
03-25-2004, 09:23 PM
SpinningWheels-SC!
I too can contest to the great service Victor and his wife Diane provide, I have delt with them many a times and they make sure that I get the best service and parts possible and are extremely fair. They will go the extra mile to make sure you have the parts you need to "keep you SC's wheels spinning"
Victor, Your site is looking good! You are getting new stuff all the time, keep up the good work with the new suppliers and hope you get back on your feet soon. Keep up the awesome work with the business! :cool:

victor malvar
03-25-2004, 11:04 PM
Hi you all, Thanks for the real nice words! We are trying hard to please! :) :D

Victor and Diane
Ah Spinning wheels :)

Thanks again!