Farewell to N/Cal friends take care....

G

GONE14S

Farewell to N/Cal friends take care....

I have been asked by people about two of who I call friends.
Why they were fighting so much. I did not want to say anything against either and asked them to talk to my friends.
Both did things that where wrong,they both know this. Both have payed there dues. I hope every one can let it go.
As for myself,I found it distastefull being caught between two friends. So to those people that have met me,I hope to see you again. To those of you I did'nt get to meet,well may be someday. I wish you all the best take care...
Kurt Sr
91-SC
5- speed
White

Re: Farewell to N/Cal friends take care....

Hey Kurt, I say do what I do. Don't take sides and let the kids play. I will promise if I am ever at a meet and anyone gets out of hand I WILL stop it and favor noone. I have heard both sides of the story and their both ridiculous. Both of them have done stupid things and neither of them truly want to admit their wrong doing. If they don't want to let things go then it shouldn't spoil our fun. There are a lot of other people in NoCal that aren't involved with this and want to continue to have fun with their cars. I say we continue to have fun and if there is someone else there that doesn't know how to do that then they won't be welcome. Hope to see you at a meet. Besides I need to teach that wife of yours a lesson ;)

Re: Farewell to N/Cal friends take care....

Hey is the email in your profile GONE14S@AOL.COM good? Hope to see you sometime soon. Take care and all, talk later. =)

bye for now. and Aaron post whenever youre headin to the track I'd like to see that!

later,

Re: To stay or not to stay,that is a ques.

AAron,Evan
I do care about this club and the new friends I've made here.
After thinking about it all day...walking away from my friends is harder than hanging out for awhile. I think I'll hang out for awhile in the back of the room and take another look at things. I'll be around....thanxs guys!
Kurt Sr

Re: To stay or not to stay,that is a ques.

Nice to hear you're going to stay. I needed to find out where you picked up that wife of yours. I'm gunna have to get me one of those. Or maybe I should just ask if you're going to be out of town anytime soon. :lol: Just kidding. We'll have a meet here soon and get hooked up to a dialysis machine so we can get rid of the bad blood and have some real fun.

Back