Fender Needed!!!!!!!

WeinerK

Hey guys,

I just discovered today that my second super coupe has had the driver's side fender backed into. If any body has a driver's side fender for sale that's straight and not rusted, please email me at waynekoski@hotmail.com.

Thanks,

Dam I sold my left fender I had 2 weeks ago to my shop.Ask Ed what an oem fender goes for and if that doesnt pan out then look up Cross Canada for a price on an aftermarket fender. :eek:

An OEM fender is no longer available for the SC. $190 wholesale for an LX fender, I guess it could be made to work ...

cheers,
Ed N.

go to www.car-parts.com and do a search there is a fender from a 94 sc for $75cdn, and two others that say call for price. As for non SC fenders they range in price from $60-$150 each.

Sorry, but I never was able to look for it lats night. I'll look tonight. I know I have one left, Sean Matteson got the other one, I think he needed the passenger side last winter. Does $50 sound ok with you?

Yes I have one. But it has a little touchy area, you may not want it. I live out in Oakville, are you close to me? we could meet up. Oh yeah, its white, is that ok? I'll see if I can take a pic and send it to you.

Oh crap, good piont Jason. I think then maybe the best thing is for to get pics 1st, I had no time today, I'll see what I can do for sunday.

Difference between SC and LX fenders?

What is the difference between the LX and SC fenders? I had thought they were the same, but I've never seen them side by side.

Thanks,

Well I pulled out the fender I have, and started to clean it up. Where it mounts to the body, near the door, it has a hole, from rust. Once the wire cleaned all the crap off it, it was very noticable. I didn't snap any pics of it because I saw someelse had one for you. Sorry about that.

Back