PDA

View Full Version : SCCoNC and SCCoNW Meet

2TonSuperChicken
05-08-2001, 02:59 PM
Would you guys be up for a meet in Oregon or Redding area in middle to late August. Go and look at the SCCoNW BBS I have been posting in there and they seem really interested. I am willing to help put this all together for both of our clubs.

Nathan Martin

EvanSC
05-08-2001, 04:38 PM
Hey Nathan hell yeah! Redding would be way better for me but hell yeah! I'll be there.
lemme knwo when there's details!

see ya,

GONE14S
05-08-2001, 05:15 PM
I've posted there to Nathan,they are interested. I'd go!!!
Kurt Sr

banbro
06-08-2001, 01:40 PM
Just curious, of you NC guys/gals who is the farthest South and what City are you in? It seems like talks on this meet have kind of dwindled down so I would like to make sure the meet doesn't fall by the way side.

Thanks...

Brock

2TonSuperChicken
06-08-2001, 02:19 PM
Ummm probably San Jose would be the furthest south anyone would be coming from. I will re-post something over in the SCCoNW board. Maybe we could still do this meet in like August??

Nathan Martin

Brad
06-09-2001, 04:57 PM
there is a lot of interest up here on gettin together with you guys!!! we should definatly set something up for late august.

i know i would be able to get at least a few people to make the trip into oregon, and there are also a few members of the SCCoNW in oregon, so im sure they would be all too happy to make it to a meet in their own backyard!

if anyone wants to get together and plan this shoot me an e-mail - [email protected] or give me a call - 1-800-567-0085 tuesdays to saturdays during the day

:) thanks!

GONE14S
06-12-2001, 07:55 PM
Think Medford Or. would be just right. Its about half way for everyone,from BC to San.Jose Ca.(8-10 hours of driving for every one).Theres also a track in Medford. Later....
Kurt Sr
91-Sc
white