You With that Green V8 Bird!!!!

HAHAHAHA!! Tell me about it! They should be banned from the club - LOL!!! Always causin' chit, talking too much, peeling out when they leave a meet. All-around general nuisances!
Oh, wait, maybe it's just me. :rolleyes: ;) :D

You can peel out??????????? :( :mad: :) :rolleyes: :cool: :p ;) :D :confused: :eek: :eek:

You need NOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!

We gotta put your PI heads on.

You don't need a stronger engine. It'll take a 150 hp shot.

All we will see is a lot of little parts on the track. :eek:

Can we not do something with this Superbird281 guy :p

SkunkWorks said:
If you dont leave our my 4.6's alone I'll pull it out and dorp it on ya! so Hah :p

Look at that, Mike. Sounds like your first V8CoO member has arrived. I guess that makes your club two members strong. Congratulations. When are you starting the web site? BTW - did you know over use of smilies can cause many ailments including dizziness, nausia, hot and cold flashes and, worst of all, slowness? Better go to the doctor. Oh, apple juice helps, too. :D

PI + N2O(x150) = BOOM!!! :eek:

Yeah, I guess when your competition is gonna kick your *** it would make for a good recipe. Remember, it only takes one pass to make the number! Or is there some kind of "rule" about this, too? :confused:

Hey, guys, how long should I let Mike be 'Quickest and Fastest' for?

This is just waaaaay too easy. :rolleyes:

lazybird4pt6 said:
Look at that, Mike. Sounds like your first V8CoO member has arrived. I guess that makes your club two members strong. Congratulations. When are you starting the web site? BTW - did you know over use of smilies can cause many ailments including dizziness, nausia, hot and cold flashes and, worst of all, slowness? Better go to the doctor. Oh, apple juice helps, too. :D

PI + N2O(x150) = BOOM!!! :eek:

Yeah, I guess when your competition is gonna kick your *** it would make for a good recipe. Remember, it only takes one pass to make the number! Or is there some kind of "rule" about this, too? :confused:

Hey, guys, how long should I let Mike be 'Quickest and Fastest' for?

This is just waaaaay too easy. :rolleyes:

now yer just confusing meh..... Don't you have a 4.6....?

Does "Andrew" have a split personality named Mike or...........................

WTF MATE :confused:

Last edited:
You're lost, man. The first part of my reply was to Mike about the V8CoO he was rummored to be starting. That's why, when you got your feathers ruffled, I pointed out to him that YOU would look like a possible member.....besides himself. :cool: ?

Yes, I do have a 4.6. It's the only way to fly. ;)

Does "Andrew" have a split personality? The jury is still out on that one - LOL! Sometimes even I wonder.

Mike's just easy prey. He leaves doors open all the time, unfortunately he doesn't know it untill it's too late.

Are you straightened out now?

ah ok.. sounded like you were nocking V8s..... but you have one.. so I was like... riiiiiiiiiiight...........

I'm all good now :)

You have anything done to yer car?

*edit*

holy crap it almsot 3am lol.

Me knock a V8? Hope. Never happen. I was born and bred in one. It hurts me to think that Ford will have nothing for me to retire in 'cuz they probably won't make Crown Vic's by that time. I was just trying to explain that a PI top end with a 150 shot is just a recipe for disaster - just knocking Mike, not V8's - LOL!

Yes, it is almost 3:00 a.m. .......and I can't get this stupid avatar small enough to go on the screen. Stupid computers.

Wait til my 4.6 is done..........................

The parts list is long, the work has to be done by someone else, and the weather just doesnt seem to be co-operating, but this 4.6 will be big, fat, wide and bad when she is done. I am member # 3 of the V8CoO. With Andrews help, Ed's parts, the governments money and 3-4 parts stores, I hope to unveil the BlackBird in mid May (God willing and the river don't rise).
Where do I send my membership money??????????????????

Oh, man! I think that we need to get Matt a cd with George Thorougood's "Bad to the Bone" on it - LOL!

Thanks for the props, Matt. I'm always glad to do for others what had never been done for/with me. My pleasure.

Gotta go, there's tiramasu in front of my face and i'm cravin'!!!! ;)

Back