db drag event

E

ExtremeBadGirl

db drag event

is anyone here going to the next db drag stereo competition and (gag) import show in vilejo this coming saturday? just curious...

shauna

Re: db drag event

Good to see you on here(the norcal board that is), what have you been up to?

I thought that there was only a show up in pleastanton. I might be going to that tomorrow.
Send me some info on the other show though. (quicksilverbird@yahoo.com i would e-mail you but u made it private)

Nathan Martin

Hello,
Would you post a little more info on the db event.
Where is the event being held?
Thanks,
D Rainer

DB DRAG EVENT

Yeah, the show is an import show and a db drag event. It supose to be huge and have like 12,000 people. Theirs info on the termpro... pub18.ezboard.com/fsccoafrm11.showAddReplyScreenFromWeb?topicID=340.topic

I dont know if it mentions it their but thiers also a wet t-shirt contest and a booty contest for all u horny guys ;) . A couple of the world record holders will be down their competing so it should be a good show.

Hope to see some of you down their

Shauna

That sounds cool, and no not cuz of the contests. I will have to go and take some pics of preludes(my next car)

A few of us should hook up and go over together.

Nathan Martin

db drag

whats up i will be going to the vallejo db drag i have been competing in db drag for the last 2 years i drive a 95 sc . i know you all must think i am crazy using my bird to compete with but its alot of fun who all is going so we all can meet later james

That is really cool. I am going for sure, and I might be taking a friend. Shauna and I were maybe going to meet and go up in our SC's.

Where do you live James? Also what is your e-mail address, or you can e-mail me at quicksilverbird@yahoo.com

Nathan

unoloudsc

ur james pickett right?? me and my boyfriend met u up at sac town. His name is phil. U've got the walled sc right? Im bringing my lx but not competing... til a lil later that is :) Well good luck competing and see ya there.

Shauna

db drag

hello ya it me shauna but my bird aint walled off no more i switched from super street 1/2 to the no wall class i ran that class two times with 1 15 and was breaking just over a 150 db 's but i just changed again now i am playing in the street 3 and 4 class with 3 12"s and its almost as loud as when i had it walled with the 2 15's my e-mail is jpic121212@aol.com e-mail if you want and we can all hook up at the show later james oh ya i live in vacaville

Back