Thanks Alex

S

SC YA LTR

Thanks Alex

Hello Boys,
On Saturday Nathan and I spent the afternoon with Alex.
Now this guy knows how to host a get together. He had donuts, and what ever you wanted to drink. That would have been cool if he just stopped there but later in the afternoon he got us Pizza. Between all the eating, we had time to put on some springs and rear shocks. I would have to say that I would have no problem helping him out again he he he.
Sorry you guys missed out.
Laterz,
D Rainer

Re: Thanks Alex

yeah thank you very much Alex. (Sorry David the hint was taken:p but I did beat you both times we raced ;) :lol: )

Yeah you guys missed out it was very cool. And those rear shocks are a pain in the butt to change.

Nathan Martin

PS Alex wasn't that cool out of the parking lot the first time? ;)

Hey Nathan

Hey Man,
Your car is so fast I can't believe it. Who would have thought that there were more than two silver SC's that could burn rubber like that.Any way we can settle up when we go to Sac.
Laterz,
D Rainer

P.S. I did not mean anything by what I said about the pizza and donuts but we did starve when we were at your house he he he

Re: Hey Nathan

Damn right!

If I ever need slave labor you can bet I'll feed them.

Anyone else need help soon? I'm hungry... =P

see ya,

Whats up guys. Thank again for the help. I'm still not used to the new look yet. I'm also not used to the new rims yet. The car looks much different now.

The car has been at Sprint Mechanic since last friday. I was having idleing problems. A new maf and o2 sensors are supposed to fix the problem.

While under my hood they noticed that the moter mounts are bad, and oil is leaking out of the passenger side valve cover. So I'm having all of this taken care of at once. I'm hopping to get the car back of Friday.

They are trying to talk me into 3.27 gears and 10% od pulley. I might do the gears later, and I'll probably go with the 5% pulley.

I miss my car!

Alex

Hey Alex,
Too bad about the car being down. We all know the feeling.
I am going to have to come over to check out the new wheels.
I bet they look pretty tight.
SC YA LTR,
D Rainer

They do look pretty tight. I saw it over at Sprint on Saturday. It was really sweet Alex's, Kevin's and My SC were all there. Right next to Tom's Trans-am, two Porsche 944's, and a red turbo'ed RX-7(that is a REALLY sweet car, Kevin even wants to trade the guy his SC for it, :lol: ). IT WAS SOOOOOOOO COOL!! Especially the three SC's right together.

Nathan Martin

Back