All right boys!! they are in!!

kamakazie_1

I am just so wound up I can't hardly stand my self!!

Motorsports 280Rs for our birds :D :D :D :D :D :D

Check um out guys, they came in today, will have them on tomorrow I hope!!

Attachments

• P1010002.JPG
    P1010002.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 195
  • P1010003.JPG
    P1010003.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 86
  • P1010006.JPG
    P1010006.JPG
    140.1 KB · Views: 72
  • P1010004.JPG
    P1010004.JPG
    166.4 KB · Views: 101
17X9 Flip, I saw these on a Mustang at Waterford last year, just haven't been able to get them out of my mind since then... I like!!!!

I'll post some pics after I get on this afternoon..

RJ :D

So, what do ya think guys?? Cars dirty but the wheels sure look good!!

RJ

Attachments

• New wheels on 1.JPG
    New wheels on 1.JPG
    182.4 KB · Views: 260
Hey Flip, I put brand new Cooper Zeon W rated 245-45s on the front and 275-40s on the rear. Cooper just released the tire last week, I think it was the 15th, they were released to compete with the Kumhos so the price is very resonable. I really like the look of them, drove the car to dinner last night and it really handles much more stable on road.

Here's a closeup of the tire and wheel it's self...

Attachments

• 245-45 on closeup .JPG
    245-45 on closeup .JPG
    172.3 KB · Views: 293
JJanney said:
Hmmm.... Someone new for a 13" brake kit Group Purchase... :)

Sweet! :D

You know it Jeremy, you know how anal I can be... Just like the 96 headlight conversion has got me saving up for the modifed Cobra R hood with the mach 1 scoops in it.... These wheels are going to make me spend another ton of money to get the rotors and calipers replaced with the big ones... I might just as well leave the Motorsports Cobra logo on the centercaps cause everything else is going to end up being Cobra parts too.... What the heck, you can't take it with ya, and the kid has to make his own way!!! :D

RJ

RJ ... they look great :D Now its time for some springs. You know drop that thing down about an 1 1/2" and get rid of that 4X4 look. I gots me a cuttin torch if yall wants me to take a coil out of each:D

Bryan

I'd still have to buy a fire ext. for your shop!! I might just as well by the springs huh?? They are on the way hopefully tomorrow morning Bryan..

RJ

Back