HRSCC got together today

mcate

The Hampton Roads Super Coupe Club got together at Fuddruckers in Virginia Beach this afternoon. We've got some new members this year, so this was pretty much just a lunch to "get to know one another". Looking forward to attending lots of events this year, so if anyone in the area wants to join in just let us know. Any & all SC's & XR-7's are welcome. We even welcome normally aspirated Birds & Cougars.

Mike Cate (occasionally primary organizer)

Attachments

• DSC01509.JPG
    DSC01509.JPG
    138 KB · Views: 196
I was going to post up some pics tonight, but the need to be resized first, since we can no longer insert pics hosted on other locations (or at least I don't know how to..all I see is the attachment manager). I will try to get them up tomorrow night, after my tranny install :D

uuuuuuuuuuuuuh

uuuuuuh my tranny just stopped working... its theslave cylinder.. its leaking badly.. derek think ya could help me out a bit?? i ahve the part i just need to get the tranny out.. im no good doing it by myself

::::sigh::: I have one of two goals completed....got the first transmission out...but have yet to get my new one in. In all honesty, if I had a garage, I could have probably done the entire job myself, but the help of my father, and two of his buddies proved not to be very helpful. From the begginging my gameplan was to drop the exhaust and gas tank, but my father and his buddies whom have all dropped trannies on "regular cars" before agreed we shouldnt have to....5 hours later guess what they decide we need to do? :mad:

So basicly we worked from 8am to about 10 pm in the bitter cold yesterday outside of a storage locker, only for me to be stuck standing outside by myself for another hour and a half waiting on a tow truck.

So, right now my car is sitting in the parking lot of my apartment complex with no transmission, driveline or Exhaust in her.

Biscuit: I'd be happy to help you, but I have a tight schedule I work from 230 to 11pm, and right now we only have one car between my wife and myself. If you are willing to work around that I am there for you.

Pics from the meet...

100_0150.JPG

:) Thanks! Im still learning the settings on the new camera, so the next photoshoot(s) should be much clearer. I have more shots pf your car, if you want me to e-mail them to you let me know.

Ok...............

Certainly...would really appreciate them.Email:zdance1@hotmail.com.....
Thanks,
z

thanks

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude..... thanks you even got a shot of "old ugly" muhahaha thanks did you get that tranny in yet?? great pics

reply reply reply

Z..I had sent you an e-mail, with the other two pics of your ride, but it bounced back as being undeliverable due to there not being enough room in your inbox. :confused:

Biscuit, tranny is in and functional as of 1pm this afternoon :)
Where are you at with yours?

Last edited:
Fun Ford weekend at VA Motorsport park

Hello everyone, it was nice meeting new people last saturday at Fuddruckers. We should start planning future outings. I saw Rick(z90sc) this past saturday night outside jenro's and began speaking to him about going to Fun Ford Weekend this coming June 26-27 at VA Motorsport Park. It's a weekend event so we can choose either to go on saturday or sunday. Whichever day we choose, we should plan it as a full day outing and bring our own food and drinks. So, what do you guys think about this idea. The web address below is for the tracks' schedule for this year.

http://www.virginiamotorsportspk.com/schedule.htm

Brando

Back