This saturday (may 26) suspension meet

D

DANKnDRANK

This saturday (may 26) suspension meet

at my house I live in San Jose/Milpitas, near the Great Mall. I need to install new shocks, springs and front suspension kit. I'm pretty good with my hands, however, I could use some extra hands, some tools and some people with suspension experience. I understand that I will need some jacks, big wrenches and an Arbor Press (not sure what this is). Nathan and others are supposed to come over and help.

I will provide cold sodas, beers and some pizzas. Lets all get together and shoot the sh*t while doing this install.

If you have any questions you can email me or post a message

charmer64@hotmail.com

Alex

Re: This saturday (may 26) suspension meet

I don't think anybody is going to be able to bring an arbor press... typically those are things a machine shop would have. It's like those little presses that kids make buttons with, only much bigger. You should find a place nearby that has one, and make sure they are expecting you on Saturday.

I wish I could go, as I need to rebuild my front suspension, and I have the parts ready, but I'm going to be out of town. Have fun, and work carefully!

Rob

Yeah I talked to evan(he is out of town), kyle(he will be at his senior prom), and rob (out of town) and they all can't make it, but at least me and mark should be able to make it. Also David, will you be able to make it?? Please you won't have to work, honest I swear!!! :lol:

Also Rob you and I can arrange another mini-meet sometime soon cuz I just ordered my ripper shifter, plus I will have new fog lamps to put on soon too.

Everyone is invited to come this saturday or when rob and I get together.

Nathan Martin

Hey guys I will bring the boxing gloves. LOL
I might come to hang out for a while.
Hey Alex what is your address?
Shoot me an E-Mail at RAINERZ10@aol
Laterz,
D Rainer

Alex,
Call me on my cell when you see this post, also I need your address or directions to your house.

David,
At the very least can I borrow your torque wrench and you jack... Maybe I could come over tonight and borrow them? I would need your address or directions to your house also.

Thanx,
Nathan Martin

Back