PDA

View Full Version : Hey SCCOA-Bill E, How about a [email protected]#$H board

GONE14S
05-24-2001, 02:58 PM
Well!!! Could you see your self and about 1000 of the other members,sitting and watching 30-40 whinners go at it.
Let me draw you a picture.....Now take a deep breath, close your eyes(well one anyway)imagin this. Your sitting in a theater with a 1000 other Scers. Bill E has bought the beer,you and your friends brought the chips and dip.
The curtian goes up,thier in center stage, are 30 of the best whinners. They start bashing,trashing,flamming,you know, poddy mouth stuff. Soon arms and legs start coming off, heads start rolling across the stage. After a while no one is left standing.Now would'nt you pay 25 cents to see that.... has any one cought the point yet?
Point being: Lets have a [email protected]#$h board! You have got something to say or whine about,you come here. This would be a place were you can be your best." BE ALL YOU CAN BE"
"YOUR HAPPY PLACE or UNHAPPY PLACE"
Thier would be no refs.Just take off the gloves and have at it. BUT you post crap on the other boards they would be deleted.
The way I look at it is this: You ca'nt get read of the whinners but we can give them a place to grow into the nice little weeds that they can become.
I have respect for Bill E and this club,and the efforts he's put in to it. Clubs are made by people that share the same interest,not a chat room for crap! theres an idea..The Out House Board!!!
Thanks for letting me vent a bit... Kurt Sr

John Countryman
05-24-2001, 03:40 PM
My toes hurt!

Bill Evanoff
05-24-2001, 05:20 PM
Although this would be amusing, I'm going to go with the "take it outside" rule that bartenders give to bickering patrons.

If anyone wishes to create a board outside of the SCCoA for such a purpose we can all encourage the whiners to go there. I'll pass on creating that BBS on this site.