HMB Meet Pix!

V

VR6BOI

HMB Meet Pix!

Hey guys,

Sorry bout the large delay. I brought the film in last week and have been pretty busy with school and work to head over and get the picts sooner. You can view them at members.xoom.com/dahaus/ many thanks to everyone who was at the meet, i had a blast, it was great meeting everyone. Big thanks goes out to Kurt for trying his hardest in helping me try to find an SC of my own. Sadly to say after alot of parental arguing, i wasn't able to get one =\ I still want to send the biggest thanks out to Kurt, and out to david for letting my sit behind the wheel of one of these sweet rides... I hope to see everyone again at somepoint on the Next SCCONC meet.

Nathan and I are currently meeting to establish a web presence for the SCCONC. Anyhow off to work again, ugh... take care all!!!

Cool Pictures

Hey Man,
Thanks for posting the pictures. I had a good time.
Laterz,
D Rainer

Re: HMB Meet Pix!

Yep actually thursday Mark and I are getting together. Any suggestions on what to do with the site?

Thanx,
Nathan Martin

Re: HMB Meet Pix!

Thax Mark,
This to me is what is all about. Sorry about the SC.
I Hope the N/W chapter keeps growing,its moments in time like this that mean the most. I hope to see all of you again real soon. Take care all...
Kurt Sr

Back